2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Thanks for the heads up. @BlueScapegoat thoughts? I know you run +25. Did you have contact on the control arms ?
Adding @Aberk as well, since you're on +25. I am only doing the ride right kit, which I believe is uppers only not lowers. The 12.5 wide clears your Clayton uppers right ?

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
I have 37 12.5s with my +25 wheels on a 3.5" clayton overland lift. I scrub at full turn when going forward. Backing up, I usually dont scrub.

I've been drinking, so hopefully I understood the assignment. 🤣

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have 37 12.5s with my +25 wheels on a 3.5" clayton overland lift. I scrub at full turn when going forward. Backing up, I usually dont scrub.

I've been drinking, so hopefully I understood the assignment. 🤣
Ok , thank you for the insight. I presume you rub their lower control arms. I should be ok running the stock lower arms that have the clearance bend.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Gonna revive this thread. Did those who installed the 2.5 ride right, install or add bump stop spacers? I'm looking to run 35s on +25. Sport. Thinking about the metal cloak stops so I can add them as needed.
Hey there! Bump stops are also available with this kit if you choose to get them, just click on the "related items" section and you can add them right in. We only don't include them in the Ride Right kit as it's intended mostly for daily driving, but customers looking to push it a little more off-road have the option of adding them in if needed. Also, our recommended backspacing is 4.75 for best results, we do include the clearance bends in the arms to help a little, but those larger tires require more backspacing in order to not rub.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey there! Bump stops are also available with this kit if you choose to get them, just click on the "related items" section and you can add them right in. We only don't include them in the Ride Right kit as it's intended mostly for daily driving, but customers looking to push it a little more off-road have the option of adding them in if needed. Also, our recommended backspacing is 4.75 for best results, we do include the clearance bends in the arms to help a little, but those larger tires require more backspacing in order to not rub.
Thanks James, I think you underestimate the speed bumps at my local mall ;)
Sponsored