2017-18 Wrangler (JK, JL, JT) Toledo Assembly Plant Schedule

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
OK guys, I"m now happy as a puppy that found it's play thing that the line is shut down. But I have a question.
I have read all the 32 posts before this and would like to "retool" some of the information that they held. Back in 2017, I was reading that production would start in October or a month or two later. With the knowledge of a April 2019 release date, how does that relate to the time line back? ie: when will they start building? According to the original time line offered in April of 2017, it would have been in October. I can't see a 7 month parking lot of JT's sitting in a parking lot waiting to be shipped.
What would be the Order time to start building time as it relates to a release date of April 2019?

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I think production is delayed like it was for the JL a little bit. They will probably start building JTs slowly end of this year but use them for quality control and ramp up production.

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
The JL testing side hasn't done so hot on the QC of the welds from what posts are showing. LOL
Sponsored