Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I've added the Mojave and a Mopar Add-Ons page that is independent of the models. This evening or later this week I intend to update the pricing with the other 4 models and add a new line for all of the stuff selected on the Mopar page.
Hey Jody, it looks like you are missing the Leather Trimmed seats for the Mojave. In the price guide PDF these show up in Step #4 before the paint colors. Thanks for keeping this up to date for all of us.
Sponsored

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Hey Jody, it looks like you are missing the Leather Trimmed seats for the Mojave. In the price guide PDF these show up in Step #4 before the paint colors. Thanks for keeping this up to date for all of us.
Thanks, I actually started a new Google Sheets version this week (based on the April 7th order sheet) that will have everything on that sheet, and hopefully remove the need to copy it to your account to use it. I'll spend some time on it this weekend and hopefully post next week.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
As of July 2021 my spreadsheet is for ordering a 2021 Gladiator and the 2020 sheet is "dead." I'll do my best to stay up to date with each new pricing sheet when they come out. I think there are errors in this most recent PDF that they'll change in the next one... but for my sheet matches what Jeep (via @JAY) has released.

That other thread might need to be pulled since it hasn't been updated since December and I think he owns his own Gladiator now so doesn't care about pricing out ain't her one. =oP

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
So no Gobi or Gator anymore in 2021? The only light color seems to be white?

Sponsored

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Yah, officially... (ie. the PDF) the color selection is sparse and basic. I'm sure we'll get some more options before September.

Andtros

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Gladiator on order
Occupation
Mechanic
Thanks! This updated version helps clarify things- fyi I think some of the colors are now a surcharge of 245

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Thanks! This updated version helps clarify things- fyi I think some of the colors are now a surcharge of 245
From what I've seen, every color but white is a surcharge of $245 (which is an increase from the previous surcharge.) I think I noted the proper price on all of the pages but if I neglected to just let me know.

Jar Jar Insano

First Name
Jarek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Grand Cherokee
boy are we ever getting hosed in Canada. 1.43 exchange rate on pricing...

Jobofly

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2022 JTM
Hi I am not seeing the altitude model pricing, only the high altitude model. Can that be added?

Sponsored

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
Hi, First ... thanks for such a great resource this is!
One question (sorry if it's been answered). Why is the "Jeep.com Configurator Price" is different than the the "MSRP" price on the worksheet.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Hi I am not seeing the altitude model pricing, only the high altitude model. Can that be added?
Currently there is not an "Altitude" option on the Order sheet. It was there for the 2020, not available yet for 2021. (Presuming they'll add it at some point.)

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Hi, First ... thanks for such a great resource this is!
One question (sorry if it's been answered). Why is the "Jeep.com Configurator Price" is different than the the "MSRP" price on the worksheet.
The Configurator always adds the $1495 Destination Cost... I only put it in the spreadsheet because it's confusing when you look at the results here and then see that MSRP is ~$1500 more on the official site.

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
First off - nice work & thanks for putting this together. It is quite useful. I did catch a couple of small glitches
1) Mopar Add-Ons tab cell C7 ... I am assuming that the invoice is closer to $670
2) Mojave tab cells H35 and H36 reference G17 when they should probably point to G26

CPenn1086

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GC
Occupation
Sales
Just to confirm - It looks like the LED lighting group is not an option on the 80th Anniversary or the Sport S. Is that correct? I thought I read somewhere it would be an option for these trim levels.
Sponsored