First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Jeep
2 inch Mopar lift with some nitto exos and Rhino wheels.

17 inch wheels
35s on the tire size 12.5 wide

2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys lifted RED - Mopar + Rhinos

The lift felt stiff at first but after a few miles it has settled in.

Thinking about upgrading to 37s what do ya think?
I don't have a Rubicon so the gear ratio is not the greatest. Feels fine now but afraid it will lose momentum

Thinking about adding an Intake...

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys lift kit - Mopar + Rhinos IMG_20210124_163544_471

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys lift kit - Mopar + Rhinos 20210111_154337
Sponsored

Last edited:

GWillys

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTW
Occupation
Engineer
Looks great! Trying to find the time to get my 2" lift installed. What size tires & wheels?

OP
OP
GladitorWillys
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Jeep
Looks great! Trying to find the time to get my 2" lift installed. What size tires & wheels?
You should do it soon! It gives it a nice look and not really sluggish when driving on the hwy

Went with some 35s x 12.50 Nittos Exos but I ordered the Nitto Ridge grapplers, soo wrong tires were installed but they drive great!

Wheel size, 17s

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
2 inch Mopar lift with some nitto exos and Rhino wheels.

17 inch wheels
35s on the tire size 12.5 wide

The lift felt stiff at first but after a few miles it has settled in.

Thinking about upgrading to 37s what do ya think?
I don't have a Rubicon so the gear ratio is not the greatest. Feels fine now but afraid it will lose momentum

Thinking about adding an Intake...

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys lift kit - Mopar + Rhinos 20210111_154337

Looks good. No need to go with 37s. You will lose performance and will need to re gear.

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
I think it looks very sharp, as it is. I'd leave it.

I just dont understand the "engorgement" that people on here undergo over 37's vs 35's: the one inch of vertical gain, to me, isnt enough to offset the (gear train) performance loss and weight gain.

All that said....it's your truck, you do what you want. Forget about what everyone else thinks or says.

At the end of it all, it's a little bit of money.... and most of us in here have dropped way more stoopid amounts of cabbage buying fireworks, cigars...playing cards and drinking liquor.

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
At the end of it all, it's a little bit of money.... and most of us in here have dropped way more stoopid amounts of cabbage buying fireworks, cigars...playing cards and drinking liquor.
And sometimes we even waste money.

Deleted member 24880

I say leave it alone. I want a true 2” lift so bad to give me better fender/tire gap but I have not convinced myself to spend the $$ for something that is 100% for aesthetic reasons. My 35s function fine with no rubbing on my Sport S and TerraFlex level kit. your truck looks great as it sits IMO.
Sponsored