Sponsored

2021 JTRD Diesel Fuel Filter (Priming after Replacement) CP4 Damage?

my dog Trigger

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon gladiator Diesel
Occupation
construction
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I believe you are correct
Sponsored

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Hello Diesel friends here is a catch up to the on going problem. my pump went out at just under 15000 miles took 2 1/2 months to fix dealer said he never heard it happening twice, therefore i took it as fixed. 1 year later breaks again just like the first time. its sitting in Dealer they wont fix because its now a safety issue recall with no fix available at this time all new diesel jeep, ram ect. pulled not for sale. I called jeep they gave me a person that made no difference. HE moved me over to the next dept. they researched the background and sent it to buyback. THis is where the problems really start when amy gives me a list of things to get half of which the bank would not release to me. Im on vacation have to drive over to dealer to get a copy of registration out of vehicle while there a service lady said why don't they just call we can give them what they need. I was not very happy when I heard this! Ive sent at least 30 emails to this amy with information. left on vacation on the way back tried getting her supervisor with no call back. On monday i called again and they closed the case. It took a while to reopen with a new case manager requesting docs one of which the bank said to write out giving permission to retrieve my information. I sent, he replied you have to use this form i signed sent back and asked why amy did not give me that letter . after signing I re looked at it, noticed the vin number was wrong, sent scott a message via email and phone still no reply. The question is do they want you to get a lemon law attorney so they don't have to work, its very puzzling .
What did they offer you ?

my dog Trigger

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
construction
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing yet they won’t even return my calls

Almost

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD & 09 JKU
What did they offer you ?
They most likely made him sign an NDA. I did when Jeep had to buy back my 09 JKU with 233K miles on it when they couldn't uphold their lifetime powertrain warranty. I negotiated KBB, but slightly different circumstances since it was nowhere close to new.

my dog Trigger

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
construction
Vehicle Showcase
Well again they won’t reply 42 email many messages I called my bank to see if their was any activity their was none the lady in that department said you better hire a lawyer because jeep will drag their feet. It’s been 40 some days all ready

my dog Trigger

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
construction
Vehicle Showcase
They most likely made him sign an NDA. I did when Jeep had to buy back my 09 JKU with 233K miles on it when they couldn't uphold their lifetime powertrain warranty. I negotiated KBB, but slightly different circumstances since it was nowhere close to new.
I did not sign any thing yet still nothing they said they’ll pay for rental car so far
Sponsored