First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Super Exciting news I wanted to share in the Forum - It means a lot to us to be part of this competition.

2021 SEMA LAUNCH PAD - OFFICIAL SITE

"With an expanded prize package and increased benefits to applicants, the 9th annual SEMA Launch Pad competition included a record-high number of applications from entrepreneurs of new automotive-related products. At 181, the number surpasses the previous high of 120 applications.

“Based on interest in the SEMA Launch Pad, innovation and creativity in the industry are stronger than ever” said Ted Wentz, SEMA board member and chair of the SEMA Launch Pad Task Force. “Not only did we receive more applications than ever before, but the quality of the applications is impressive. The products represent such a variety and spectrum of items that support vehicle customization.”

Fifteen applicants have been selected as semi-finalists and will advance to the next round. The applicants will be narrowed down further, down to five finalists who will pitch their business ideas at the 2021 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nev. There, a panel of judges will select three winners to receive cash prizes in the amount of $5,000, $20,000, and $75,000 to be used for the benefit of their business."

2021 SEMA Launch Pad Finalist | Edward Tansingco - ThinSkinz
Sponsored

Sponsored

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Congratulations!!
As someone who has been to SEMA several times and knows the competition, GREAT JOB!!

robinja

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, TJ
Occupation
Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Big accomplishment.

Love the covers I have and can't wait to see what you do next.

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Congratulations!!
As someone who has been to SEMA several times and knows the competition, GREAT JOB!!
Thank you SO MUCH, I personally never been to SEMA but seeing the competition from prior years is pretty tough. We are just super stoked to have been selected.

Snatrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Archaeologist
Love my skinz, so stoked for you all!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.