Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukizer715

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2006 YAMAHA FZ1
Your wish for yellow has come true
NOT the right yellow sorry. I don't want to look like a rolling neon safety sign. :lipssealed:
Sponsored

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired
For the users that are now beyond the “Order” phase for a 2023 Gladiator, what are your dates shown for the next phases?
I have no dates yet. The website says it is scheduled and the dealer has a VIN, but the VIN and dates on the website are TBD. The dealer said that the wait times are from 4 -6 months from ordering.

Bucsman89

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I have no dates yet. The website says it is scheduled and the dealer has a VIN, but the VIN and dates on the website are TBD. The dealer said that the wait times are from 4 -6 months from ordering.
Oh wow ok, when I spoke to the dealership here in Florida I was told anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months depending on complexity of the build.

I also read online that 2023 production won’t start till September 5th.

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired
Oh wow ok, when I spoke to the dealership here in Florida I was told anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months depending on complexity of the build.

I also read online that 2023 production won’t start till September 5th.
I just stopped in at the dealer and received an update. I now have the VIN and the projected ship date is Sept 20th. The salesperson said she never counts on that date and said about 1 month later is a better estimate. Given all of that, my estimated ship date is mid October. Which is a lot better than the 6 months estimate she gave back in July!

Bucsman89

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I just stopped in at the dealer and received an update. I now have the VIN and the projected ship date is Sept 20th. The salesperson said she never counts on that date and said about 1 month later is a better estimate. Given all of that, my estimated ship date is mid October. Which is a lot better than the 6 months estimate she gave back in July!
Perfect that is great news!! Thanks for the update!

Sponsored

Bucsman89

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Status bar was just updated. Ordered on August 4th and scheduled date of August 16th.

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux
Where the hell is the order guide or actual press release for the 2023 model year. Very odd that Jeep started advertising available trims and features for the 2023 Gladiator, yet no formal information on what the options are etc. a month and half later.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.