Sponsored

Cancel Order because Gobi is now available?

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Another question to all….
Upon building the Gladiator Diesel in Gobi… I see that the TracLok anti spin diff was included in the package. Then when my dealer went through the process… they said that it doesn’t include it… any ideas why online is conflic
F9597ACF-5CC3-42F8-A9C8-57E4E4086BAD.png
The online configuration tool is not accurate and cannot be relied upon. The dealer order page is the final say. Go through it line by line with them and make sure everything you want is ordered.
Sponsored

Akgladiator

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Gladiator Wrangler Camaro Mustang GXP Taurus
Occupation
Bee
I suspect that your dealer will be happy if you declined to buy it. They'll just turn around and sell it quickly due to limited stock. It's not like they're losing a sale, plus they get a new unit to sell. Just explain your situation to them
What limited stock? I see dealerships here are well stocked with gladiators that been sitting well over 60 days

OP
OP
G3N1U5

G3N1U5

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel Gobi
Occupation
Costco Wholesale Inc.
What limited stock? I see dealerships here are well stocked with gladiators that been sitting well over 60 days
my dealership in FLORIDA literally said " don't worry about the cancellation, its a diesel gladiator, we will sell this in less than a week, plus we need the inventory..." so I just agreed and continued my order for the new GOBI gladiator in diesel of course!
Sponsored