869 KPH

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Ram Sport SLT+ 4x4
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
He did not specifically comment on sales tax but I bet I’ll have to do that directly too since normally in FL it’s connected to registration. That’s actually suboptimal for me since I’d otherwise roll into loan, though I guess it’s arguably good on fiscal discipline grounds.
Yeah I would want to roll tax into financing too. Are you going to use their lender? Just curious how it would work - I was thinking the lender would finance the whole amount and cut you a check for taxes directly.
Advertisement

sunrise089

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Yeah I would want to roll tax into financing too. Are you going to use their lender? Just curious how it would work - I was thinking the lender would finance the whole amount and cut you a check for taxes directly.
My plan is to use their lender. I’ll refi if their rate is meaningfully worse.

I also don’t really know how the tax side will work. Your solution above would work well in my case if it’s offered. I’ll learn more closer to delivery - ultimately it wasn’t a big enough factor for me so I didn’t ask that question before ordering.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
So here I am thinking there’s no uglier color than the Walmart blue or that shitberry color and Jeep is all “hold my beer” with this green.

Garemlin

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
So here I am thinking there’s no uglier color than the Walmart blue or that shitberry color and Jeep is all “hold my beer” with this green.
Curious which is the Wal-Mart blue?? Hydro??

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
I’m fairly certain there’s a color they make that you would like. Maybe even a 22 color we don’t even know about yet. I would think they choose colors that will sell. If they keep the Gecko green I’ll bet it will be big in the warmer states.
I for one am pretty happy with my Hydro Blue.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I’m fairly certain there’s a color they make that you would like. Maybe even a 22 color we don’t even know about yet. I would think they choose colors that will sell. If they keep the Gecko green I’ll bet it will be big in the warmer states.
I for one am pretty happy with my Hydro Blue.
They strike out a lot and they do have a lot of colors I like.

Advertisement

Advertisement