Roadbuilder
No thanks . It and purple are terrible.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Gladiator
How about for PA? I am waiting on an email from Gupton. Not familiar with any. Only because of this forum.
I reached out to some friends back in PA. Barbera in Philly is pretty big but not offering anything. Morrisville in Pittsburgh same.
NC isn't a bad drive from PA. About 8 hours. Can drive down and back same day technically. Did that when I bought my charger.

Godzilla

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Nice! I just ordered a Gecko Mojave from Gupton today too...hope ours don't get mixed up :) I didn't have a prior Gecko but I did have a Hypergreen I picked to get as close to Gecko as I could at the time.
Have you received a VIN# yet? I received the VON# right after I put the deposit down but haven't heard anything since.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Gladiator
Just got my quote back from Gupton. Slightly off by $600 compared to google worksheet and order guide from June. Also seems there is a $295 charge for the black 17" rims. Not sure if that is a forced upgrade or an error. Waiting on verification.

sunrise089

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Have you received a VIN# yet? I received the VON# right after I put the deposit down but haven't heard anything since.
Same, though I’ve not reached out. I don’t know if they send the VIN or we have to request.

sunrise089

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Just got my quote back from Gupton. Slightly off by $600 compared to google worksheet and order guide from June. Also seems there is a $295 charge for the black 17" rims. Not sure if that is a forced upgrade or an error. Waiting on verification.
Yes I also had higher pricing presumably on the Jeep side. I checked with another dealer without saying I was cross-shopping and got identical MSRP figures so I assumed the spreadsheet was out of date and prices had risen for July :(

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Send a message to the support chat everyone talks about (I’m mobile and don’t have the link on hand)

I received my VIN 2 days after placing my order.

Quicklybroken

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future owner
I just took a huge step and order my first ever Jeep. Got the Gecko Green Gladiator obviously since on this page. Was smoother and quicker to order then I thought. I did have a very experienced jeep neighbor go with to make me feel better during ordering. Cant wait to finally be part of the Jeep community. Already started ordering parts and accessories.

Advertisement

Advertisement