Sponsored

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc sierra Denali
I just got my Sting Ray Grey order from last week flipped to Gecko Green! I have been wanting this color for years, and it coming available right when I ordered my JT just feels like fate in the works!
I'm in the same boat. Need to change order from last week but I have a VIN. Can they still make a change if in the "scheduling" phase?
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I just got my Sting Ray Grey order from last week flipped to Gecko Green! I have been wanting this color for years, and it coming available right when I ordered my JT just feels like fate in the works!

Congrats!!!

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
I like my Nacho, really wanted Punk'n but I wish Gecko was available when I got mine

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I like my Nacho, really wanted Punk'n but I wish Gecko was available when I got mine
I love my Nacho. But if they do Chief Blue I'm trading in a second.

If you really want Gecko it might be worthwhile seeing how much you could get for your Nacho. Market is crazy right now.

Gecko is a cool color. I just think I would be tired of it in a year or two.

redriderjf87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
Dang. I was set on Snazzberry maroon, to put in sometime in the next month. Now I gotta rethink it again, I'm a sucker for green and that green slaps you in the face. Although I'm speccing a Willys Sport, so maybe doesn't apply to that trim, now gotta check.

Sponsored

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Going 3.6 or diesel? I’m soooo on the fence about trading in my 3.6 for the diesel. I can’t justify trading mine in for color alone, but recent posts about overheating and DEF issues worry me.
Would love the torque and fuel economy though!
3.6. Don't need the diesel. Will be my daily driver and I don't tow anything. Plus if I go 40s the extra torque could be a problem.

Los_Links

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ
I'm in the same boat. Need to change order from last week but I have a VIN. Can they still make a change if in the "scheduling" phase?
I have a vin also. My dealer had to call one of their regional managers/reps and have them make the change. Then they told me if for whatever reason the change didn’t stick, they would know by next week and would put my order through again and just sell my original order, no problem.

Larry D

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator on order
Hope so I'm in the same boat I have a vin number too. I called the dealer he made the change. He said we should know if it sticks by Wednesday of next week.

Los_Links

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ
I love my Nacho. But if they do Chief Blue I'm trading in a second.

If you really want Gecko it might be worthwhile seeing how much you could get for your Nacho. Market is crazy right now.

Gecko is a cool color. I just think I would be tired of it in a year or two.
isnt that kind of the risk of any of the off the wall colors though?

Sponsored

Los_Links

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ
Hope so I'm in the same boat I have a vin number too. I called the dealer he made the change. He said we should know if it sticks by Wednesday of next week.
thats exactly what my dealer told me!

Larry D

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator on order
I have a vin also. My dealer had to call one of their regional managers/reps and have them make the change. Then they told me if for whatever reason the change didn’t stick, they would know by next week and would put my order through again and just sell my original order, no problem.
My problem is it doesn't stick I'll have to upgrade from a sport to an overland. He told me can't order any more sports as of now with the diesel. Or just stick with the granite .

MTB_365

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
The nacho color selection was only available for a few months. If 2022 models can’t be ordered for a few months then Gecko may only end up being available on the 2021 models.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
The nacho color selection was only available for a few months. If 2022 models can’t be ordered for a few months then Gecko may only end up being available on the 2021 models.
Yeah I think this is the case too.

DavdZ

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2016 Ural 2008 Mercury Mariner
Is that anything like when I lived on Guam, keeping a gecko in the car to rid it of pests.
Sponsored