Sponsored

2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in?

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom Tarn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Fitzpatrick Jeep

Could be smoke and mirrors for all I know, but thats how it was worded "Firm ETA 1/10-1/14" and said that it shouldn't change from that. Fingers crossed.
Yeah, honestly, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Sponsored

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom Tarn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Assume this top one is yours? You may want to go take a look at the bottom one..

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? 1704729636051

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
Assume this top one is yours? You may want to go take a look at the bottom one..

It is! No way, how did you find that? I was looking the other day to see and could'nt get it to show up. Doubt the other is spec'd how I have mine, no one seems to opt for the steel gray leather, but I'll check it out. Thanks!

On a separate note, if you haven't already, try this out:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2024-order-waiting-room.110993/post-2570048

I was issued a code for the $1K after 2-3 days and it says it can be used on Gladiators, so keeping my fingers crossed it can be "stacked" with the other incentives.

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom Tarn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is! No way, how did you find that? I was looking the other day to see and could'nt get it to show up. Doubt the other is spec'd how I have mine, no one seems to opt for the steel gray leather, but I'll check it out. Thanks!

On a separate note, if you haven't already, try this out:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2024-order-waiting-room.110993/post-2570048

I was issued a code for the $1K after 2-3 days and it says it can be used on Gladiators, so keeping my fingers crossed it can be "stacked" with the other incentives.
I searched with your dealer's zip code at this site:
https://e-shop.jeep.com/

offtheroadjeep

First Name
Thunder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Still waiting...

Ordered from @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner 2/1/23
In Production 12/5/23 (10 months)
Vehicle Built 12/22/23 (Nearly 11 months)
Has been in KZP Status ever since - sitting on a lot or on a truck in Toledo

Meanwhile other 2023 6MT Gladiators & even 2024 6MT Wranglers delivered daily. After nearly 11 months to produce the truck, @JeepCares is sitting on it and dragging their feet to ship it & shipping dealer inventory over sold orders.

I suspect @JeepCares is intentionally stalling & waiting to ship mine until current 15% off MSRP offer expires.
You might get lucky. My dealership honored the 20% off even though it expired as they knew I was waiting for a year for it. Stellantis needed to go and do some serious on their knees action. So I'd bring that up when it shows up.

Sponsored

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
You might get lucky. My dealership honored the 20% off even though it expired as they knew I was waiting for a year for it. Stellantis needed to go and do some serious on their knees action. So I'd bring that up when it shows up.
Just curious, when was it that they had 20% off going in the past? Here’s to hoping history repeats itself LOL

offtheroadjeep

First Name
Thunder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Just curious, when was it that they had 20% off going in the past? Here’s to hoping history repeats itself LOL
I'm not sure. But given the recent track record; the clutch thing, steering wheels falling off, missing deadlines, workers strike... they have a lot of apologizing and some serious ass-kissing to do. I think that's why they're showering the deals. Mine had about 7 grand hacked off the sticker from the initial build price.

But we'll see how it goes. I have a couple of build quality issues I've found. 84 miles on the new truck had it 4 days and I've found 2 possible issues, maybe a third.

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
Was able to connect with my dealer tonight, seems confident that it will be here between tomorrow and Monday. Sent me a screen shot from his system that shows the delivery date as 1/11/24, which is err today, but I suppose that's good news. Previously it was showing him a ETA window being 1/10 - 1/14. Not going to count my chickens just yet, but makes me feel better...

For those in the future that may stumble across this post and dig into the history of my saga to find some sort of solace lol, at this point the Jeep tracker still shows shipping as TBD for me and my delivery eta as 1/25. They should just nix that tracker if they can't figure out a way to have it provide accurate and timely info, it causes more harm than good for 99% of people it seems as it is today.

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? IMG_5280

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? IMG_5281

Last edited:

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom Tarn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was able to connect with my dealer tonight, seems confident that it will be here between tomorrow and Monday. Sent me a screen shot from his system that shows the delivery date as 1/11/24, which is err today, but I suppose that's good news. Previously it was showing him a ETA window being 1/10 - 1/14. Not going to count my chickens just yet, but makes me feel better...

For those in the future that may stumble across this post and dig into the history of my saga to find some sort of solace lol, at this point the Jeep tracker still shows shipping as TBD for me and my delivery eta as 1/25. They should just nix that tracker if they can't figure out a way to have it provide accurate and timely info, it causes more harm than good for 99% of people it seems as it is today.

Love it. Where are you located? Wonder if ours are on the same truck? You just getting notified of shipment today?

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
Love it. Where are you located? Wonder if ours are on the same truck? You just getting notified of shipment today?
Was thinking the same thing, maybe our rigs are bunk mates lol. But probably not, yours is headed to Koons which is in VA right? Mine is headed to CT, so probably not the case. Yeah, my dealer seems like a good dude, but has been notoriously hard to get ahold of. Last week he gave me the 1/10-1/14 window. Having heard nothing since, I gave him a call today (left a voice mail) and then shot him an email in hopes to find out some news good, bad or otherwise so I could get insurance lined up if need be (rather than trying to deal with that on Saturday or on MLK day if delivery actually happened. To my surprise he actually responded same day lmao and with this promising news.

Sponsored

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom Tarn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was thinking the same thing, maybe our rigs are bunk mates lol. But probably not, yours is headed to Koons which is in VA right? Mine is headed to CT, so probably not the case. Yeah, my dealer seems like a good dude, but has been notoriously hard to get ahold of. Last week he gave me the 1/10-1/14 window. Having heard nothing since, I gave him a call today (left a voice mail) and then shot him an email in hopes to find out some news good, bad or otherwise so I could get insurance lined up if need be (rather than trying to deal with that on Saturday or on MLK day if delivery actually happened. To my surprise he actually responded same day lmao and with this promising news.
Could be on the same truck. Who knows. Good luck!

MojaveMags

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I ordered a AT (unfortunately as the Mrs. can't drive a manual)

I ordered 8/22 (nowhere near as long ago as you), scheduled 9/22, Production 12/15, built 12/20 and been stuck there since. Had estimated delivery dates of 1/2, then 1/8, then 1/22, then 1/12, now showing as 1/25. My dealer says they see a "firm" delivery window of 1/10-1/14 and has even provided me with all the new numbers reflecting the 15% off, but as much as I want to believe it, until the keys are in my hands, my thought process is pretty much the same as yours.

That said, I honestly have a hard time believing that they're going to kill the 15% off after the 16th. There is still a ton of inventory out there for 2023's and here we are into Q1 of 2024. They need to keep their foot on the gas with incentives to blow out this aging inventory to make room for 24's, otherwise there's going to be a tremendous amount old stock that is going to just sit out there. They'll probably keep the 15% going and even continue to slightly sweeten the pot to sell through this inventory. But, I'm a "bird in the hand" kind of guy, so I'm good with cashing out now at the 15% rather than continuing to be forced to roll the dice.
what dealer in CT are you dealing with?

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
The eagle has landed!!! Can’t believe my wait is finally over

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? IMG_7375

Oddly enough, the Jeep tracker moved from a 1/25 eta to a 1/15 date when I checked this morning. (Again for the future people who this info might help). Clearly that was an indication things were getting close, not sure why they picked 1/15 though…. Tracker still shows TBD as of this evening. E-Shop still shows as "In Transit"...

Last edited:

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom Tarn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still nothing here.. but being patient as we're close to the end. Koons notified me it was on the way last Thursday. Anyone have experience with transit time from Toledo to Koons in Virginia?

Koons also helping me out with pricing.

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
Curious on transit time as well.​
Sponsored