linc156
Member
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2023
- Threads
- 4
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Washington
- Vehicle(s)
- 2013 Wrangler
- Thread starter
- #16
Does anyone have a link to the pricing?
Sponsored
payload is $6500Anyone see any 2024 window stickers with the MaxTow package?
that’ll be our pricing as the MaxTow is only available on the Sport and the only option available is the hardtop.
we ordered 2 days after the announcement in September - need the max payload offered.
MaxTow package is a $6500 option on the Sport?payload is $6500
no that’s the tow rating. Tomorrow I will have my full invoice and I can tell you. I’m happy to post my invoice if that’s allowedMaxTow package is a $6500 option on the Sport?
There is no way that is the tow rating on the Max Tow. It's not going to be over a thousand pounds less than previousno that’s the tow rating. Tomorrow I will have my full invoice and I can tell you. I’m happy to post my invoice if that’s allowed
that is correct. The base MSRP for a six cylinder automatic sport S is $39,790.MSRP for the 2024 Sport MaxTow “may” be $300 less then the 2023 built the same way. Maybe $1500+ as the tow package is not showing in the 2023 build.
The base MSRP of the sport went down $1725 - based on a very quick search which maybe I’m missing something
![]()
![]()
MSRP for the 2024 Sport MaxTow “may” be $300 less then the 2023 built the same way. Maybe $1500+ as the tow package is not showing in the 2023 build.
The base MSRP of the sport went down $1725 - based on a very quick search which maybe I’m missing something
![]()
![]()
that’s the 2023 build and price - the spreadsheet is the 2024.What part of the Jeep website is that screenshot from? I don’t see a build and price option for the 2024.
MSRP for the 2024 Sport MaxTow “may” be $300 less then the 2023 built the same way. Maybe $1500+ as the tow package is not showing in the 2023 build.
The base MSRP of the sport went down $1725 - based on a very quick search which maybe I’m missing something
![]()
![]()
here is my 2024 pricingMSRP for the 2024 Sport MaxTow “may” be $300 less then the 2023 built the same way. Maybe $1500+ as the tow package is not showing in the 2023 build.
The base MSRP of the sport went down $1725 - based on a very quick search which maybe I’m missing something
![]()
![]()
7% under invoice for a 2024?? Which dealer is that?Quite nice that the 2024 Sport MaxTow (only other option available is hardtop - which we ordered) MSRP is $1600 less than a 2023 - plus our deal is 7% under invoice with no dealer add on’s.
but our main reason to order a 2024 was to get the 1725# payload in an auto transmission.
now just need it moved into production!