37x12.50 17 AT/R Milestar Patagonia $121 at wallyworld

chesafreak

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad
Just ordered 5 for about $650 after tax . Walmarts a block away so if something is off I can easily take back . I was one of the suckers that ordered AT tires 2 months ago and got 5 street tires instead . Let you know how it goes

Looks like mine have shipped so order not canceled. Guess now we will see if its the correct tire. No tracking number given so cant check the weights..
Sponsored

OP
OP
gladtohave

gladtohave

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Online sales
Looks like mine have shipped so order not canceled. Guess now we will see if its the correct tire. No tracking number given so cant check the weights..
Mine also just sent . Not holding my breath and If they do show hopefully they're not old .

chesafreak

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad
Fed Ex says 26 Lbs per box . So looks like a return is happening . Well that was fun for a minute .
Got the same. Well that sucks.. Seems as if they make the mistake online and instead of just canceling the order, they send some BS that the walmart could actually use in stock I wonder.

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
Check me in with the group of people who got boned twice now on the tires, from two different sellers too.

Ive already contacted the seller about replacement/refund. Am waiting on the refund for the other tires still also.

Sponsored

chesafreak

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad
Check me in with the group of people who got boned twice now on the tires, from two different sellers too.

Ive already contacted the seller about replacement/refund. Am waiting on the refund for the other tires still also.
When you did a return are you just doing that all over the computer/phone? Do they want you to bring them to the store?

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Fed Ex says 26 Lbs per box . So looks like a return is happening . Well that was fun for a minute .
at 26lbs it sounds like they are shipping tiny street tires again. 245/45r17s should be in that general weight range. Congrats on your new 27s!

OP
OP
gladtohave

gladtohave

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Online sales
When you did a return are you just doing that all over the computer/phone? Do they want you to bring them to the store?
at 26lbs it sounds like they are shipping tiny street tires again. 245/45r17s should be in that general weight range. Congrats on your new 27s!
Yep got some passenger tires (again) . I could have gotten in on the Kevlar 35's a few months ago but wanted 37's . Forces at work telling me to not order a 3rd set from the mart .

chesafreak

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad
For shits and giggles figured I would look at the reviews of the seller... Looks like this may happen plenty in there about seller. So Ill try and ask for a replacement first, I guess. They specifically say they will send a prepaid shipping label as well if a refund is needed. Surprised its not something they would just cancel at the warehouse as they caught the pricing within an hour.

From Seller
In addition, 4 Wheel Online is regarded as one of the premier retailers of powersports parts and accessories. If you have any questions about an item 4Wheel Online is selling, or about an order you have placed with us, We are happy to help. Please send us a message directly by clicking the "Contact Seller" link in our profile above. All messages will be replied to within 24 hours. REPLACEMENTS If there is an issue with your order, and you would prefer a replacement instead of a refund, please contact us before submitting a return request. Once a return request has been authorized by Walmart.com we cannot send out a replacement as Walmart will automatically issue a refund 48 hours after the return shows delivered to our warehouse. To request a replacement, instead of a refund, please contact us directly. RESPONSIBILITY TO SELL MISPRICED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES: 4Wheel Online shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. 4Wheel Online shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed, and your credit/debit card charged. If your credit/debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, 4Wheel Online shall immediately issue a credit to your credit/debit card account in the amount of the charge. LISTING ERRORS: While we do our best to ensure that all listings are correct, mistakes do occur from time to time. In cases of listing errors, 4Wheel Online will provide a prepaid return shipping label and issue a full refund upon return of the item in brand new, unused, resalable condition, with all accessories, hardware, and instructions, within the original manufacturer's packaging.

Sponsored

OP
OP
gladtohave

gladtohave

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Online sales
For shits and giggles figured I would look at the reviews of the seller... Looks like this may happen plenty in there about seller. So Ill try and ask for a replacement first, I guess. They specifically say they will send a prepaid shipping label as well if a refund is needed. Surprised its not something they would just cancel at the warehouse as they caught the pricing within an hour.

From Seller
In addition, 4 Wheel Online is regarded as one of the premier retailers of powersports parts and accessories. If you have any questions about an item 4Wheel Online is selling, or about an order you have placed with us, We are happy to help. Please send us a message directly by clicking the "Contact Seller" link in our profile above. All messages will be replied to within 24 hours. REPLACEMENTS If there is an issue with your order, and you would prefer a replacement instead of a refund, please contact us before submitting a return request. Once a return request has been authorized by Walmart.com we cannot send out a replacement as Walmart will automatically issue a refund 48 hours after the return shows delivered to our warehouse. To request a replacement, instead of a refund, please contact us directly. RESPONSIBILITY TO SELL MISPRICED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES: 4Wheel Online shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. 4Wheel Online shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed, and your credit/debit card charged. If your credit/debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, 4Wheel Online shall immediately issue a credit to your credit/debit card account in the amount of the charge. LISTING ERRORS: While we do our best to ensure that all listings are correct, mistakes do occur from time to time. In cases of listing errors, 4Wheel Online will provide a prepaid return shipping label and issue a full refund upon return of the item in brand new, unused, resalable condition, with all accessories, hardware, and instructions, within the original manufacturer's packaging.
Thanks for sharing that info and I will also ask for the replacements . Fish might be back on and it will be interesting to see how it plays out . Cheers .

chesafreak

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad
womp womp. haha Went ahead and asked for a replacement. So will see what happens. If they refuse I will just ask for a refund from walmart and the poor Fedex guy gonna have to lug these back to the truck.
Jeep Gladiator 37x12.50 17 AT/R Milestar Patagonia $121 at wallyworld PXL_20221013_180200544

OP
OP
gladtohave

gladtohave

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Online sales
Well that's what we expected and now lets see if they'll swap em for the correct item . There could still be a light at the end .

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
Sales Order Id:
Item: Milestar Patagonia A/TR All-Terrain Tire - 37X12.50R17 LRD 6PLY Rated

Good Afternoon, We sincerely apologize for the listing error which resulted in your order not being what you expected. Unfortunately, we no longer have this item in stock. When we upload new parts to Walmart, we simply provide them with a list of part numbers and UPC codes and they match it to existing listings. While this is an efficient way to add hundreds of parts quickly, it can occasionally lead to mistakes such as this. We have removed the listing from our inventory and notified Walmart of the matching error to ensure it does not happen again. If possible please refuse package this will have them returned to sender then we can process your refund. If that have been delivered please let us know and we can provide prepaid labels to return the tires back for a full refund. Thank you, Tiffany

Oh well. Hopefully they go quicker with the refund.