Sponsored

4th of July wheel and tire sales?

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Checked the vendor area here and been looking around locally and haven’t really been seeing any sales going on. Discount Tire/Discount Tire Direct doesn’t seem to be running a 4th of July sale this year either... Anyone know of any good sales going on?

was looking to pick up a set of 33’s or 35’s depending on the sale. Considering pretty much any gold or bronze wheel colors.
Sponsored

createdbeats

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Checked the vendor area here and been looking around locally and haven’t really been seeing any sales going on. Discount Tire/Discount Tire Direct doesn’t seem to be running a 4th of July sale this year either... Anyone know of any good sales going on?

was looking to pick up a set of 33’s or 35’s depending on the sale. Considering pretty much any gold or bronze wheel colors.
I was just looking and tiresandwheels.com has a good special going on. I was getting ready to start a thread to ask if anyone has gone through this company.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
@Discount Tire is a forum sponsor. You can PM them, and find out if they're running any tire sales. I'd be curious to know as well. I don't really need any tires at the moment, but I'm always looking for cheap aggressive 38x15.50r20's for my Dodge. I wish Gladiator made the XComp MT's in that size, I'd definitely buy a set for it, as little as I drive the truck.

OP
OP
ArmyJeepGuy666

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
@Discount Tire is a forum sponsor. You can PM them, and find out if they're running any tire sales. I'd be curious to know as well. I don't really need any tires at the moment, but I'm always looking for cheap aggressive 38x15.50r20's for my Dodge. I wish Gladiator made the XComp MT's in that size, I'd definitely buy a set for it, as little as I drive the truck.
My original post does say discount tire/discount tire direct is not running 4th of july specials. I did check and verify locally and with customer service.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
My original post does say discount tire/discount tire direct is not running 4th of july specials. I did check and verify locally and with customer service.
How am I supposed to know that you're meaning in-general, or whether you just checked to see if they currently were, and they're just not running it at the moment/yet?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ArmyJeepGuy666

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
How am I supposed to know that you're meaning in-general, or whether you just checked to see if they currently were, and they're just not running it at the moment/yet?
Very true, mybad.

But yeah I did check with them and a few other places locally and no one really seems to be doing much this year. Not sure because of the covid thing going on or what. I see some online retailers that are, like the one posted above but I'm very hesitant to do wheel/tire stuff online.

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stacy'sMom aka: 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
I've been searching myself. I've had $ waiting to be spent for months; but no real deals going on.
4WP does have some discounts, but every time I order from them it takes weeks & weeks to get my stuff that was bought as "in-stock."

OP
OP
ArmyJeepGuy666

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I've been searching myself. I've had $ waiting to be spent for months; but no real deals going on.
4WP does have some discounts, but every time I order from them it takes weeks & weeks to get my stuff that was bought as "in-stock."
I did see they had some deals going on. I’m just not so sure with ordering wheels and tires online.....id love to find something local where I can see them in person and deal with any issues that come up in person. I hate dealing with customer service reps and all the waiting associated with online orders.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Don't ask me why, but if you go into a 4WP store and order it takes a LOT less time than ordering online.
Then if you have an issue the counter person is right there instead of waiting for HOURS for Customer Service to answer the phone.
Sponsored