Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Searches on the the Forum resulted in finding a few Individuals who had experienced one or maybe two of my issue, but not the cluster !#*& I had.
Saturday afternoon a week ago I got in my Gladiator and had no Sirius XM radio. After piddling with it briefly I went about my business and finished my short trip home. Then a few days later when making another short trip I continued my efforts to revive my XM, no cigar. I mean nothing, no stations available, non of my presets, not channel '0', not channel '1', nothing but a screen like the last channel that I viewed.
Called my dealer, they said it sounded like a subscription problem, made sense. Made several calls to XM (oh what an experience) and played their game and had the same results. I had AM and FM, all presets were defaulted to factory but I could resave presets only to have them default when I turned the Jeep off. Had no Bluetooth, no Wifi, would not recognize my iPhone for music (Pandora)but could make and receive calls. The navigation screen displayed but was several hundred miles off. Fun to watch my Jeep running across the country side where there were no roads. Finally called my local dealer again and told them to make me an appointment, and they could figure it out.
End results is they ordered a new radio, said they could not get to any of their diagnostic screens and needed those first to see if anything else is wrong. Hopefully that fixes it all. Radio will take two weeks to get here, will up date when I know more.
Sponsored

BuckSawLilandtheGoose

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Keep us up to date on this one. I am starting to have issues with my system as well. Notably the incorrect location in navigation. My navigation will tell me to get off in the next 1/4 mile but it displays half a mile....

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Keep us up to date on this one. I am starting to have issues with my system as well. Notably the incorrect location in navigation. My navigation will tell me to get off in the next 1/4 mile but it displays half a mile....
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares

BuckSawLilandtheGoose

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares
Hey Alison,
Yes I'm going to add this to the list of issues with my truck. I also need to get my steering gear changed and I'm having the same transmission problem other people are having where the truck will not shift gears. My Gladiator is among the first ones made last year so of course it has all of the issues.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hey Alison,
Yes I'm going to add this to the list of issues with my truck. I also need to get my steering gear changed and I'm having the same transmission problem other people are having where the truck will not shift gears. My Gladiator is among the first ones made last year so of course it has all of the issues.
Okay! Please let me know how I can assist you further.

Alison
JeepCares

Sponsored

OP
OP
MWhite1955

MWhite1955

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well had a call this evening from my dealer that the replacement unit is here, I will let you know tomorrow how it goes.

OP
OP
MWhite1955

MWhite1955

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ok. Took my Jeep into the dealer on Thursday am and they renew my radio. Took a couple of hours but everything seems fine so far. Screen seems to have much better clarity and is certainly faster when changing screens. Let's hope that this positive trend continues.
Had plenty of feedback from Uconnect Customer Care as well as follow up after the service, am pleased with the response.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Ok. Took my Jeep into the dealer on Thursday am and they renew my radio. Took a couple of hours but everything seems fine so far. Screen seems to have much better clarity and is certainly faster when changing screens. Let's hope that this positive trend continues.
Had plenty of feedback from Uconnect Customer Care as well as follow up after the service, am pleased with the response.
That's great to hear!

Alison
JeepCares

BuckSawLilandtheGoose

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Okay! Please let me know how I can assist you further.

Alison
JeepCares
Hey Alison,
I would love to get something setup to get my Gladiator looked at this for this issue as well as valve tapping from the engine, steering feeling lose and truck wandering while driving and the transmission not wanting to shift when appropriate. Any chance you can arrange this for the West Ashley, SC dealership? Please let me know what else you need and i will be happy to provide it.

Thanks,
Scott

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hey Alison,
I would love to get something setup to get my Gladiator looked at this for this issue as well as valve tapping from the engine, steering feeling lose and truck wandering while driving and the transmission not wanting to shift when appropriate. Any chance you can arrange this for the West Ashley, SC dealership? Please let me know what else you need and i will be happy to provide it.

Thanks,
Scott
I would be happy to help! Please send us a private message.

Alison
JeepCares
Sponsored