First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
I may be incorrect but I think they're no longer a paying "site sponsor" which prevents them from posting as a business.

Yes, the Jeep version is crap in comparison.
That is unfortunate, I do not know the sponsorship costs on this site but I would hope they were commiserate with a companies revenue and not just a flat fee. That would make it a level playing field for all.
Sponsored

GladnotSad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
VP Ops
Update for those of you not on Facebook...

Under Seat MOLLE Box Production Update!

Many of you have reached out to us asking about the future of the box and if it will still go into production. We have decided to make it happen, thanks to all of you! The initial production run was going to start with 50 boxes. We have decided to scale that back a bit for the first run to see how the response goes and then scale up from there as-needed.

We still plan to continue with production on both the Full MOLLE and Solid Front boxes, so those will still both be an option. The only issue at this point holding up production are the locks. The locks we had decided on may need to be changed to a similar lock due to production delays with the lock company. The company I was working with had said the locks were available, but there is a 3 month wait to get them in the pairs that we require. So, We are diligently working this week to try and work out the lock situation. We don't want to start production on the boxes until locks are solidified as the dimensions may need to change slightly depending on the locks chosen.

We have also decided to setup a deposit for the boxes.
This was we can judge the number of boxes for the first run. Many asked about doing a deposit to secure a box. I will send out an update in the next few days with that information. Thanks for all the support, we look forward to these moving forward!

Jeeping Schnauzers

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiater
Occupation
Self Employed
Update for those of you not on Facebook...

Under Seat MOLLE Box Production Update!

Many of you have reached out to us asking about the future of the box and if it will still go into production. We have decided to make it happen, thanks to all of you! The initial production run was going to start with 50 boxes. We have decided to scale that back a bit for the first run to see how the response goes and then scale up from there as-needed.

We still plan to continue with production on both the Full MOLLE and Solid Front boxes, so those will still both be an option. The only issue at this point holding up production are the locks. The locks we had decided on may need to be changed to a similar lock due to production delays with the lock company. The company I was working with had said the locks were available, but there is a 3 month wait to get them in the pairs that we require. So, We are diligently working this week to try and work out the lock situation. We don't want to start production on the boxes until locks are solidified as the dimensions may need to change slightly depending on the locks chosen.

We have also decided to setup a deposit for the boxes.
This was we can judge the number of boxes for the first run. Many asked about doing a deposit to secure a box. I will send out an update in the next few days with that information. Thanks for all the support, we look forward to these moving forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.