About to buy a 2021 base Sport instead of Sport S here's my thoughts why

OP
OP

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
To OP: You can use waze still if you have the touch screen, which I think all jeeps do. If you have an iphone they have apple carplay, which has waze. just plug your iphone into the usb and tap on carplay on the screen and both waze and spotify pop up.
Base 5" unit doesn't have android auto nor car play. I have a RAM windshield mount for phone.
Sponsored

UncleChanBlake

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport
Occupation
Education
I went with the Sport S with max tow. My wife had Power windows and locks as a must. I traded a tundra for it and am happy with my choice so far. I could’ve done the Sport but happy wife, happy life etc. I think it’s kind of crazy that you can buy a truck with a 37k sticker and not have power wi Dow’s but that’s what jeep chose. I do like the idea of less electronics means less things to break
We were going to go base Sport with Max tow and three piece liberty roof. Came to $37k. Dealer found a sport that had all that and just about every specialty package you can imagine. Turned the sport into a high end sport s and then some. $41k. Very happy with the decision.