First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland 2019 Kia Stinger GT2
Occupation
Professionally unemployed
I installed the Magnaflow dual exhaust two days ago. Not to loud and I think a much deeper sound the stock which I could not really hear. The weight loss is good. As for power, my butt dyno says it is easier breathing and accelerates easier. Maybe a small amount less low end grunt. My wife thinks it now sound like it should and has alway liked duals, at least one per side.
Only hard part was removing the stock one, had to cut it in half to get it off.
Amazon sells the system for $150 less than everyone else. Good quality also.

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
my .2 cents........I installed the dual mopar performance exhaust and air intake. The exhaust may be the only regret I have on my build. First issue is as everyone has stated you will not get a lower tone out of this 3.6L. Second issue is the OEM uses rectangle tips coming out under your back bumper. IMO it is butt ugly and just asking to get smashed when off road.

I chopped them off and relocated to come out right behind the tire on each side. This fixed the cosmetics but did nothing for the sound.

Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Found this on YouTube...feeling the Super 10 if I do it.
JT Exhaust challenge
Yup super 10 sounded best. Actually produced a deeper tone. My only concern with it woukd he drone and that it woukd he a cobbled together system since I don’t think there is a cat back system with the super 10 muffler. I could be wrong.

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
I currently have the flow fx exhaust on mine and prior I had a Super 10 fabbed up with some pipe. I skimped on the install and had it dumped just pat the cab. Sounded really good but didn’t really like how it was set up. On Saturday I plan on swapping out the flow fx muffler with the super 10 leaving the rest of the flow fix tubing in place. I’m expecting some good results. I’ll follow up with pics and my opinion on Sat.

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Installed the super 10 into the flow fix exhaust kit. Ended up working out pretty good. Definitely a deeper throatier sound(remember it’s no V8) than the flow fix muffler. I did angle the muffler so it would fit right, a little close to the wires wrapped in the heat shield tape but I think I’m ok.
Here’s pics:

BD50D639-F1B7-4B0C-894B-FFA1D124EE2A.jpeg

50817485-5E4A-4847-AABE-8A1E440F7FCE.jpeg

Wicked1

First Name
Quest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator sport S, 2020 Jeep renegade trailhawk
I would like to replace the stock exhaust to eliminate the vulnerable resonator muffler hanging out the back. I don't necessarily want it louder. That is my dilemma. Tough problem for a guy to have these days.
Check this video out, it might help.

Angler3

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
i have been researching an exhaust for quite some time. After installing the very expensive borla system on my brothers jk, I’m glad I never pulled the trigger on it. IMHO , it just doesn’t sound good. Though I am a v8 guy! But I think my dreams will be answered with the new 2021. Say hello to V8roar! But that might be expensive too! 🤣
Sponsored