First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Mojave, 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Occupation
IT Director
I can say i didnt personally look for door pockets because i believe they would rub the legs, I already find myself having to bend the wires out of the way as they rub my lower left leg while i am driving.
I have these. Not on the door, but on the center console.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B089YDPMKC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Unlike the 2 part plastic one i dont have an issue with them falling off, and being cloth they compress when not in use and no hard edges hitting my legs. That being said, whatever plastic they make our interior trim from is the worst for adhesives. While the center strap on these keeps them in place and they dont fall off, I do find my self having to be a little careful putting things in and out, as pulling on the bag will cause the velcro to peel up.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Someone posted a one piece gear shift storage unit that would solve the failing 3M tape on the passenger side two piece version (I currently have the two piece). I saved the photo but when I tried to find it online, I couldn't find it anywhere.

AC43C90A-67BD-4D4B-AC73-7A419E8FC378 -.jpeg
New tape and two really short, small screws solved it for me. Even better, my wife says the small black screws aren't noticable. She's picky as hell.

OP
OP
jbehrn

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Has anyone heard any news about SlickRock releasing their product for the JTs? I was told they would release something in time for the holidays. I guess I forgot to ask what year where they referring to...
Sponsored