Threads
Reaction score
Website
dilabs.cc
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT GDE Ecodiesel, 22 Polestar 2
Occupation
engineer
A few weeks ago I ordered a set of Recaro Cs Cross Sportster seats with airbags. They ‘ll be custom made with extra stitching to match the rear seats and silver contour stitching to match the complete interior. The frames will be delivered by Recaro to. Those seats are lower than the oem seats, but can be raised with spacers. Normally they should arrive in about a week or 4. As soon as they are installed I’ll post some pics.
WOW! I am looking forward to your findings. I just ordered the Ergomed ES with airbag and matching stitching as well. I was initially concerned with not having a bracket to provide adjustable height (for other drivers). The ergomed has some electric height adjustment, we'll see how it comes out.

I am worried I will regret the seat bolsters which will make entry & exit a bit more challenging than your CS Cross Sportsters.

My seats will have diamond stitching and will look similar to the photo to match my rear seats.

Jeep Gladiator Aftermarket Seats? 1642530147627

Jeep Gladiator Aftermarket Seats? 2021-12-13 13.12.56
Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
A few weeks ago I ordered a set of Recaro Cs Cross Sportster seats with airbags. They ‘ll be custom made with extra stitching to match the rear seats and silver contour stitching to match the complete interior. The frames will be delivered by Recaro to. Those seats are lower than the oem seats, but can be raised with spacers. Normally they should arrive in about a week or 4. As soon as they are installed I’ll post some pics.
Price?

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Yea, like a guy in an antiques store told me after asking the price on an item, "If you gotta ask the price, you can't afford it."...Recaro's ain't gonna be cheap...but then again, you're probably an executive in Apple Corp and are now gonna track me down thru the GSA and mess with my iphone...go ahead and ask the price...(cheap Apple Executive).

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Yea, like a guy in an antiques store told me after asking the price on an item, "If you gotta ask the price, you can't afford it."...Recaro's ain't gonna be cheap...but then again, you're probably an executive in Apple Corp and are now gonna track me down thru the GSA and mess with my iphone...go ahead and ask the price...(cheap Apple Executive).
Yep, I'm listening to you from your phone and you don't even know it. This is how you get all of these ad e-mails that somehow relate to your conversation with your better half about butt plugs.

I bought a set of Brides for my 370Z Nismo. Those were $$$$ The price I seen the Recardo's was $3100 without the airbag option. Just wondering how much more it was.

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
The litebrite YouTube channel just did a video on installing prp suspension seats in a JL. Not sure if it helps at all with your research.

Reactions: DC3

Sponsored

El Barto

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Mercury Cougar ‘73
Around 6000 €… installed.
It will take some trial and error to have those bags with sensors installed in the closed Recaro seat. Just adding it with zip ties won’t work…

Last edited:
Reactions: DC3

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Around 6000 €… installed.
It wil take some trial and error to have those bags with sensors installed in the closed Recaro seat. Just adding it with zip ties won’t work…
Not a bad price. Only $6798.51 USD. :surprised:

Cernst

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Diesel Gladiator '94 Land Cruiser '08 Ram 4500
Corbeau has seat adapters for the Gladiator:
https://corbeau.com/jeep-jt-gladiator-2020-seat-brackets/

I’ve had a pair of the Baja RS seats https://corbeau.com/baja-rs/ and brackets in my 80 series Land Cruiser for probably 6-7 years. It took a couple weeks for the driver’s seat to conform to my body but now I love them and they fit like a glove. I’ll spend all day in the driver’s seat without any discomfort at all…and they’re a lot cheaper than the Recaro’s you guys are talking about.

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
Corbeau does not have he airbags. And here it's not allowed the have airbags removed. So no option.
Otherwise I had ordered these :
https://projectkahn.com/collections...ightweight-vegan-leather-heritage-sport-seats
You mind posting up some pics of yours finished and installed? I'm looking for some options; currently leaning towards Scheel-mann, but if there are equally quality seats but I can retain the airbags and save some coin I'm definitely going to try and entertain options!

El Barto

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Mercury Cougar ‘73