Aftermarket Slush Mats?

1. ZTMAN

ZTMAN Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
    Liked:
    Interesting that Mopar chose to have an integrated drain plug in their mats, and the other manuf. did not. I guess the jury is still out on the drain plug but I think it is interesting.

2. Timdog

Timdog Active Member

First Name:
    Tim
    Vehicle(s):
    Gladiator JT
    Liked:
    I showed the guy the drain hole in my mopar mats.. I believe he is going to integrate something similar into their design.. it be crazy not to

Steppenwolf likes this.
  3. canyonrat

canyonrat Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Jerry
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
    Liked:
    Husky Weatherbeater liners here, they have upped their game since my JK versions which were also solid. Their JT product fits like a glove. I did not want to fool around with drain plugs, just occasionally remove the mats when washing and scrub them off. Put them back in. They clip right onto the carpet retention studs but no other holes to fool with.

Steppenwolf likes this.
  4. Timdog

Timdog Active Member

First Name:
    Tim
    Vehicle(s):
    Gladiator JT
    Liked:
    That’s cool I had them in an old gmc envoy they worked well & husky are usually cheaper as well

Steppenwolf likes this.
  5. Robieman

Robieman Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Robie
    Vehicle(s):
    '20 Gladiator, '18 Grand Cherokee
    Liked:
    Husky X-Act in mine. Can’t say how they rate against others cause I don’t have others! But I got a few pics so you can see how they fit.
    Driver side...
    1AF56C89-F67F-4148-A201-79056C276910.jpeg
    37A15F06-80F2-4E0F-AF8C-D69A87DBFAB6.jpeg
    Driver side rear...
    38C41C60-54B1-45BE-8C7F-DD6AD01F2553.jpeg
    A8776B33-40A9-4981-9469-8FF409AE17B8.jpeg
    They ain’t cheap, but do the job for me.

Steppenwolf likes this.
  6. AJ-MJ

AJ-MJ Well-Known Member

First Name:
    AJ
    Vehicle(s):
    2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
    Liked:
    Retired
    #21 Dec 28, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    I went with the "Quadratec Digital fit Floor liners by WeatherTech". They were a little cheaper than the WeatherTech floor mats. I have been doing a lot of hunting so needless to say I have tested them pretty good (over two months). Lots of mud and that sticky red clay too! The main thing that I like about these is the they are much higher on the sides than some other brands where big ole muddy boots rub. I cleaned them today. I did not have any mud on the carpet near the gas petal. Also even though the advertising picture doesn't show where your left foot rests (on my M.O.R.E. foot rest) there was no mud on that side either just on the high sided floor mat. I know there has been a lot of discussion about floor mats. I truly can say these meet my needs and have held up well. I have Husky mats is my Grand Cherokee and WeatherTech in my wife's car. So many companies make some great floor mats.

Steppenwolf and Quadratec like this.