• Start date
  • Watchers 14

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
My matts are from the factory. Black...like them, too. Prefer it over the red ones by far
Sponsored

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Dammit I need to find where to get those black ones!

Cannoni

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 wrangler
So when my dealer located my Sting Grey Glady it had everything I wanted plus the OEM Jeep slush mats. Keeps me from buying WeatherTech so I was pretty happy about that. My question is, how many people have black “JEEP” on them instead of red “JEEP”? Every set I see are red. Not that it really matters to me, I’m just curious if them being black means they were for a cheaper, more expensive, special model or just what was ordered.

B287DECB-422B-4DD3-B983-3B8D3A617338.jpeg

98F1595A-0CA2-491C-83AA-6D723DB124B3.jpeg

B1DABBD3-0C53-4DA3-A079-C4A70B8C5A2B.jpeg
I went into my dealer who sells weather tech to order a set and he had the black all weather mats on hand. Coronet dodge in Peru Illinois

elarse1

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer
I think mine came with the cold weather package on my Overland, because I didn't explicitly order them. They came all black though. They were also installed without removing the little piece of carpet that allows the plug to go through, so they kept popping off. I fixed that!

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I think mine came with the cold weather package on my Overland, because I didn't explicitly order them. They came all black though. They were also installed without removing the little piece of carpet that allows the plug to go through, so they kept popping off. I fixed that!
Only three things in the cold weather group and them ain't there. Overland CWG is ADE with remote start, heated seats, heated wheel

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well, damn, I included these on my factory order but I'd prefer the red accents. It never occurred to me that Jeep would have two versions of these based on where/how you purchased them.
Hey PM me..
I have a set of the slush mats coming to me with the red logo and I prefer the black ones. If you want to swap I'm all for it.