Aftermarket LED taillights

Jgriffin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I just received my Quake rear taillights last Friday. I went to install them, but they don’t fit.

there are (2) nipples on the light assembly that need to line up perfectly with the body in order for the light to be installed. My set are off. Quite the bummer.

I am working with Grant from Quake now on a resolution. The fit/finish do look great. I am hoping for a positive outcome.
Sponsored

Jgriffin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Quick update- The Quake team is sending me out a new set. Great customer service and I’m looking forward to posting pics once I get them installed.

UseThe4orce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I find myself checking this thread weekly hoping to see something cool that just came to market...

How in the world do we not have 6 different aftermarket taillight options yet?!?!

Dc71z28

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
I find myself checking this thread weekly hoping to see something cool that just came to market...

How in the world do we not have 6 different aftermarket taillight options yet?!?!
I added these. Ok. Not great improvement.

IMG_20200513_151120.jpg

Sponsored

Vegasti06

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Gladiator
Bump: this thread needs more attention so gladiator guys can get some aftermarket led tail light options. I feel like the ignored step child

drace99

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
I am seriously considering buying a pair of OEM from Ebay. They have a passenger LED for $279. I should have gotten the LED upgrade from the factory when I ordered last year.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to tint mine right after I have my taillight guards built. About a week or so out on the Taillight guards but your in the same boat if your looking for them, they don't make any. A guys custom making me a set for $300

Vegasti06

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Gladiator
Seriously how are there not 5 or 6 different companies making aftermarket tail lights for the gladiator yet? Perhaps cause most of the led lights/ chipsets come from China?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously how are there not 5 or 6 different companies making aftermarket tail lights for the gladiator yet? Perhaps cause most of the led lights/ chipsets come from China?
I got a China Company working on a set but haven't got anything back from them yet. It's a old company I use to deal with that's done custom light stuff for me before. I'm hoping they can come up with some clones or something similar to stock for around $200 or less.

Sponsored

Spartan21

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 03TJ
Read this entire thread and still no options beyond the Quake lights? Please post pictures if you installed those, trying to convince myself I like them.

mikesjt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Unbelievable. There are so many cool looking options for the JL and still nothing for the JT. I wish Jeep had just used the same taillights as the JL lol
Manufacturers should know we’re lined up ready to buy these things! Come on already!

SergioGmz

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S 2020
Come Big companies feedback marketing people see this topic!. Or just take a look at the most lookups on Google apart of ''Can I fit 35s on my Gladiator''

mikesjt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just got a reply from Danny at Oracle and this is what he said:

“We do not have anything in the works as of yet but stay tuned because we are always designing new parts for the Jeep. Check back with us in a few months for an update.”

Maybe if a bunch of us contact Oracle and tell them we want tail lights, they’ll make some. Bombard them guys!!

mikesjt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I saw where you can get a set of Mopar OEM LED tail lights for $515. I’m very tempted to just get them
Sponsored