First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep JKU Sahara 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland White
Occupation
Police
Did you get your cover? I ordered yesterday from autoaccesoriesgarage.com but today they refunded my money claiming they are out of stock and up to 60 days until shipment from manufacturer.
Same issue, grrrrr. On backorder for 90 freakin days. Back to the drawing board.

Okk9

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Same issue, grrrrr. On backorder for 90 freakin days. Back to the drawing board.
I feel your pain. I have a vacation/road trip planned next month and excited about taking the JT, but need a tonneau cover to protect luggage and stuff.

OP
OP
DGPerron

DGPerron

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Police
I feel your pain. I have a vacation/road trip planned next month and excited about taking the JT, but need a tonneau cover to protect luggage and stuff.
Same here, may have to get one of those large cargo bags or put luggage in plastic bags.

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
Same here, may have to get one of those large cargo bags or put luggage in plastic bags.
Call your local dealership to see if they have one in stock, I had 3 dealers that had them in stock near me. I got the trifold for 500.00 plus tax and picked it up the same day.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Okk9

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep might have to look at other options for the trip. BTW, about 2 hours after using my card on the autoaccessoriesgarage web site my credit union called saying someone was trying to use that card in Philadelphia for $350. The card hadn't been used in 6 months and in my wallet until i did the purchase on their site.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Wow, that would disturb me to no end. I can’t help but wonder how secure that web site was with your credit card number being leaked out. I would immediately have my card canceled and a new card/new number be issued.

Yep might have to look at other options for the trip. BTW, about 2 hours after using my card on the autoaccessoriesgarage web site my credit union called saying someone was trying to use that card in Philadelphia for $350. The card hadn't been used in 6 months and in my wallet until i did the purchase on their site.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thanks for the info. I kinda suspected that that might be what they were to be used for. Got more pictures of your hard folding cover? Thanks

That is the clip to hold the top folded open. $950 plus shipping from mopar. Just put the same one on mine this weekend.

Okk9

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just heard from Mike Camron at Extang. They plan on releasing the trifecta 2.0 cover this week and hope to ship out in 2-3 weeks if not sooner.

OP
OP
DGPerron

DGPerron

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Police
Call your local dealership to see if they have one in stock, I had 3 dealers that had them in stock near me. I got the trifold for 500.00 plus tax and picked it up the same day.
soft or folding? Where are these dealers? Im getting still not released.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DGPerron

DGPerron

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Police
Just heard from Mike Camron at Extang. They plan on releasing the trifecta 2.0 cover this week and hope to ship out in 2-3 weeks if not sooner.
Could you keep me posted please. I like the extaNG.

Okk9

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Could you keep me posted please. I like the extaNG.
I checked my local dealer in shawnee ok. They checked computer and only showed 1 dealer in OK had 1 of the mopar trifold covers in stock. It was 595 plus tax. Im going to try and wait for the xtang 2.0 since its about $200 less and seems to be just as good quality wise. The search continues.

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
soft or folding? Where are these dealers? Im getting still not released.
I got the folding. The dealers I contacted are in the Pittsburgh area. I contacted the first one below originally and they are in Ohio, they were going to sell it for 700.00 if I picked it up, the local dealer I bought from sold it to me for 500.00 plus tax.

I would call another dealer and ask them if it's in stock and if not ask them to search other dealers, it is definitely released.

Here are 3 Mopar ones on ebay right now and 1 Extang.

tonneau.PNG
tonneau 2.PNG

rubicon2003

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
I payed $400 otd for my folder.Was a take off from a gladiator they sold.And buyer didn’t want it
Sponsored