Sponsored

Lomax/Weathertech Tonneau Covers

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Regarding the Lomax/Weathertech tonneau cover...

Do all 3 panels fold up against the rear window (like the Rugged Ridge tonneau does) or do you have to remove all 3 panels to gain access to the entire bed when needed?

Can you still use the trail rails with this cover?

Any other pros/cons to this cover?

Any photos on Gladiators would be great.
Sponsored

Barth Vader

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2013 Abarth 500, 2015 Alfa 4C, 2020 JTR
I have this cover. It does not fold up against the rear window, but it can be removed and reinstalled in seconds. And yes the trail rails are still usable, but the cover does mount to the rails so you don’t have as many options.

Reactions: TYJ

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
TYJ

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I have this cover. It does not fold up against the rear window, but it can be removed and reinstalled in seconds. And yes the trail rails are still usable, but the cover does mount to the rails so you don’t have as many options.
Thanks for your reply. I’m probably going to get it. Are you 100% stoked with it?

Sponsored

Barth Vader

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2013 Abarth 500, 2015 Alfa 4C, 2020 JTR
Thanks for your reply. I’m probably going to get it. Are you 100% stoked with it?
I’m 95% stoked. I love that it requires no drilling and is easily reversible. I love that it is pretty quick to install and remove if needed. The other 5% is because I have had a some leaks, but I didn’t torque the rails properly before the first rain storm. I went back and torqued to the recommended 20lbs and I hope that helps. I’m waiting to drive it in another storm. I do think that there are going to be some minor leaks around the tailgate. Overall though, I’m happy.

OP
OP
TYJ

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I’m 95% stoked. I love that it requires no drilling and is easily reversible. I love that it is pretty quick to install and remove if needed. The other 5% is because I have had a some leaks, but I didn’t torque the rails properly before the first rain storm. I went back and torqued to the recommended 20lbs and I hope that helps. I’m waiting to drive it in another storm. I do think that there are going to be some minor leaks around the tailgate. Overall though, I’m happy.
Thank you for the follow up!
Sponsored