Aftermarket wheels with stock bridgestones

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
I have a question thats borderline sacrilegious in the jeep world. Is anyone running stock bridgestones with aftermarket wheels? I hate the wheels that came on my sport s and although the stock tires aren't my first choice i don't hate them enough to replace a brand new set
Sponsored

Scott_in_NH

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S picked up 1/21/20, 1974 Porsche 914, 2019 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe, 1978 Glastron-Carlson CVZ18, 1999 Ski-Doo MX Z 500, girlfriend drives 2008 Liberty. Past Jeeps: 90 XJ 2dr. 5-speed, 2000 XJ Limited 4dr. auto, Mom's 81 Grand Wagoneer
Funny I just found this post while searching the same.

The sport rims are dated to begin with and the silver doesn't look good with Sting Gray.

Apparently the idea of new rims without at least 35's is such an aberrant idea that the masses are too horrified to reply :facepalm:

I may or may not replace the Dueler AT tires sooner rather than later, but I am kinda digging the retro military look of a tall thinner tire.

So if you gave me a choice right now between new wheels or new tires of equal value, I would probably take the new wheels.

There are some great looking rigs here, from mild to wild, but it still reminds me of a bunch of kids trying to be different while all having pretty much the same hair, clothes and music.....