Not open for further replies.

arom

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Has anyone had any issues with contacting someone from All Mopar? I placed an order almost 2 months ago and getting zero response from them via their website. I emailed 3 times and called twice and left messages with no return response. Pretty frustrating as it seems like they have a good rapport on this forum and feel like I need to call my credit card company for a refund....
Sponsored

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Has anyone had any issues with contacting someone from All Mopar? I placed an order almost 2 months ago and getting zero response from them via their website. I emailed 3 times and called twice and left messages with no return response. Pretty frustrating as it seems like they have a good rapport on this forum and feel like I need to call my credit card company for a refund....
Hi Bryan,
Please send me your order # and email address so that I can provide an order update as well as investigate the communication issues. In your reply please let me know if you were directly emailing us or using a contact us portal, Or even a reply to a marketing email.

Thank you,
- Benny
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.