Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Guys,

You may have read this elsewhere but Mopar has found a solution to JT's built on or before January 08, 2020 that experienced issues after the installation of the Mopar brake controller. The TSB # is 08-102-20 which involves updating the ABS module with new software. This update will be covered under mopar warranty. The mopar trailer brake kit will work without any issue on JT's built after this date.

With that being said we will be re-releasing the Brake Controllers for purchase shortly.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions,

- Benny
Sponsored

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Guys,

You may have read this elsewhere but Mopar has found a solution to JT's built on or before January 08, 2020 that experienced issues after the installation of the Mopar brake controller. The TSB # is 08-102-20 which involves updating the ABS module with new software. This update will be covered under mopar warranty. The mopar trailer brake kit will work without any issue on JT's built after this date.

With that being said we will be re-releasing the Brake Controllers for purchase shortly.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions,

- Benny
Thanks Benny for the update! Is there any way you post a picture or PDF of the TSB here? Some of us have to hold our dealer’s hand through these things lol.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Benny for the update! Is there any way you post a picture or PDF of the TSB here? Some of us have to hold our dealer’s hand through these things lol.
Because of the hours my dealer tech spent on mine and how hard he tried, I told them if I heard anything at all I'd pass it along to them - so I'd also like to find and print the TSB to pass it along to them. PLUS - when I take my truck in, get it done with TSB in hand.

Sponsored

Smess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2021 392, 1982 J10
Benny, I am getting ready to order some parts, a brake controller and performance rock rails. You said earlier there is a code to use?

There are many Mopar parts sites and I was going to place an order on yours and then saw you are a forum sponsor.

How long does it take to get parts roughly, I am located in FL? where do most ship from?

thanks,

Steve

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny, I am getting ready to order some parts, a brake controller and performance rock rails. You said earlier there is a code to use?

There are many Mopar parts sites and I was going to place an order on yours and then saw you are a forum sponsor.

How long does it take to get parts roughly, I am located in FL? where do most ship from?

thanks,

Steve
Hi Steve, We do not ship/sell rock rails. I will send you a code you can use for the controller.

- Benny

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Mopar has finally opened up ordering for these but demand is high so if your interested and have not ordered yet we advise you to not wait any longer. As of today we are estimating 7-10 days for order fulfillment

https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215652.html

Please PM us for a code if ordering

Thanks,
- Benny

Installation instructions attached for reference
Hi Benny
I just ordered this 145033567 and some floor mats on 3/2 and still nothing. About to start ordering elsewhere.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Benny
I just ordered this 145033567 and some floor mats on 3/2 and still nothing. About to start ordering elsewhere.
Hi Keith,
Brake controllers went on backorder again but yours arrived today, It should be shipping momentarily.

Thank you,
- Benny

Sponsored

RetireeJTtoy

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JT Sport
Occupation
Retired
When installing the Brake controller I sacrifice my 12V cab outlet. Is there a factory solution to relocate? Can you purchase the parts to install media/power outlets on the rear of the console, wiring harness???

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
When installing the Brake controller I sacrifice my 12V cab outlet. Is there a factory solution to relocate? Can you purchase the parts to install media/power outlets on the rear of the console, wiring harness???
I suppose you can do this with custom wiring but the power outlet locking ring is part of the bezel assembly. A solution for this piece would be needed and then you can extend the wires and mount it there. Sorry there is no plug and play harness though.

- Benny

Davekayc

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 diesel
Occupation
Roadbuilder
I bought two brake controllers around new years from my dealer and still havent gotten them

Tanners Owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired Soldier and DAC
@AllMoparParts.com - any update on how quickly Trailer Brake Controller - Mopar (82215652AD) will be back in stock and shipped
Sponsored