Sponsored

**ALL NEW** LOD Offroad Armor Lite Rock Sliders - Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Lod Offroad

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Hey LoD, can you confirm what material (plastic, aluminum, steel) the black step inserts in the photos are made of? Also, do you have a general idea of availability for these and the signature series for the JT? Some of us have been waiting since last November or longer for a product such as this, and as soon as wheeling season rolls around (in CO anyway) I'll really need something asap. THX
It is a high density super durable plastic with texture to match our powder coat. Its pretty tough!
Sponsored

Cape taco12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
i like the steps but i just kinda dont like that they look like they're insert plastic steps making them look a little plasitcky if you know what i mean but im still like the signature series and i cant wait to see them :D
Edit-Or it would be cool for yall guys to make the step flush in with the whole slider but its probably too late
The plastic should hold up far better than painted metal. Even powdercoating wears out stepping on it for a couple years. Interested to see them painted.

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
The plastic should hold up far better than painted metal. Even powdercoating wears out stepping on it for a couple years. Interested to see them painted.
Thats why i even said it would be nice if @Lod Offroad could make the plastic steps flush in with the slider ._. .....read it:giggle:

Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a prototype shot of our new Armor Lite! Its a little rough right now but hopefully have some better pictures later this week!

slider.jpg
@Lod Offroad What i mean with "make it flush with the slider" is that i mean to make the plastic insert look like its integrated into the slider it self not to were you can clearly tell that its an inserted plastic step,hope you guys can understand me :D

OP
OP
Lod Offroad

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
@Lod Offroad What i mean with "make it flush with the slider" is that i mean to make the plastic insert look like its integrated into the slider it self not to were you can clearly tell that its an inserted plastic step,hope you guys can understand me :D
Gotcha, once everything is powder coated you notice it at all. :like:

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Gotcha, once everything is powder coated you notice it at all. :like:
Hopefully man cause the powder coat should add a layer of thickness to the slider and make the step "Disappear"and make it look like its one whole piece

AC_1960

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Well the JT will be a little behind the JL and JK, but hopefully we'll start posting some pictures here in a couple weeks! I would expect JT sliders mid summer.
We are expecting to be ready by June/July!
Or, you could move production of the JT armor lite sliders ahead of the JL and JK versions, since they have Signature and Destroyer series options available to them now, and we Gladiator owners don't have squat. Just sayin...:fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Or, you could move production of the JT armor lite sliders ahead of the JL and JK versions, since they have Signature and Destroyer series options available to them now, and we Gladiator owners don't have squat. Just sayin...:fingerscrossed:
Amen.....ish
i wish production was equal and not behind or ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.