All things Katzkin

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
That is a bummer about the seats STL. Keep us posted. Was thinking of going Katzkin for a different look and better quality with the kids seats installed. If anyone has any previous pics of Katzkin Red I would be interested in seeing. Have firecracker on the JT, but was still thinking of red and black seats. So interested in how the red holds up against the jeep red.
Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
That is a bummer about the seats STL. Keep us posted. Was thinking of going Katzkin for a different look and better quality with the kids seats installed. If anyone has any previous pics of Katzkin Red I would be interested in seeing. Have firecracker on the JT, but was still thinking of red and black seats. So interested in how the red holds up against the jeep red.
somebody recently posted a photo of red leather seats.....i'll see if i can find it.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/showcase/lothlórien.132/
sorry its red seats with white truck.

img_9281-kopie-2-jpg.jpg

cajun charlie

First Name
Cajun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Wonder what that sensor is and if it could be moved......probably playing Russian Roulette doing a thing like that.....
If I had to bet its the sensor that determines the passenger seat weight. It disables the airbag if the weight is under a specific number.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I had to bet its the sensor that determines the passenger seat weight. It disables the airbag if the weight is under a specific number.
Passenger doesn't t need degreez!

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got an email from katzkin, perforated seats required for cooling to work. Bayou seats NOT available for perforation.

So I'm like double screwed. Can't perforated my seats and the seats don't allow degreez....... I should probably just give in and realize I'll only get factory heat with my seats.

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT
Wow this sucks very bad. I just got notified that mine is shipping and I ordered cloth seats on purpose. I had spoken with a Katzkin dealer beforehand and was told to order without leather or factory heat so they could put the Degreez system in. I may have to purchase a different gladiator now if this is the case.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow this sucks very bad. I just got notified that mine is shipping and I ordered cloth seats on purpose. I had spoken with a Katzkin dealer beforehand and was told to order without leather or factory heat so they could put the Degreez system in. I may have to purchase a different gladiator now if this is the case.
Omg, that sucks so much.

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT
Katzkin verified it for me as well

DA6975E2-DFB3-44C4-B5E8-35EC6ABBE8C7.jpeg

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
well i was going to wait for my Rubicon to get my Bayou seats, but now I'm going to look into getting them now as its going to cost quite a bit less without degreez. Also my rear seats are very covered right now with a dog seat hammock, and 2 kids seats.

So maybe i'll just do the front seats and the rear headrests, lol.

Sponsored

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Two carseat here too. I take rear headrests off for visibility. They dont reach that high either way.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two carseat here too. I take rear headrests off for visibility. They dont reach that high either way.
I could probably fashion something else, but right now the dog hammock wraps around both headrests. Plus I think the bayou headrests would be a nice touch back there.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I could probably fashion something else, but right now the dog hammock wraps around both headrests. Plus I think the bayou headrests would be a nice touch back there.
I did paracord to the car seat hooks on the Tacoma I had havent seen behind the gladiator seat yet but I'm sure it will work.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did paracord to the car seat hooks on the Tacoma I had havent seen behind the gladiator seat yet but I'm sure it will work.
yeah, may take some finagling but the rear child anchor would be a doable location. I'll give that a look see. Where do you buy paracord? Probably amazon has it, lol.

maxpower220

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold), 2020 F150 Powerstroke
Does anyone know if there is "a sensor" in the drivers seat or is this just a passenger seat issue? As said before, I don't care if the passenger is cooled.
Sponsored