First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR / TJ / CJ5 / MB
Occupation
Elec Eng
About 10 years ago scored some LED's for WAY under what they should have gone for. The venders has set up their system to price compare with other sites and automatically reduce their price accordingly without human verification. Ordered at midnight, it got in their shipping que before they could correct it the next day. Anyway, it happens.

I also received a update to my gift card status at Northridge4x4 a couple of weeks ago. It was for $7500, of course their system misplaced a decimal point.
Sponsored

Scott L

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon Gecko
Occupation
Depends who you ask
Hope you get this. I got the Kendas and applied for and received a Wally credit card for an additional five percent. Still haven't mounted the Kendas but couldn't pass that deal.

Sponsored

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
Walmart is trying to compete with amazon and anyone can sell on their website.

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Just got this:

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

We are doing our best for our buyers, but sometimes products are sold out faster than we can update their quantities online.

Unfortunately, the product you ordered is one of those, and we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience, but we cannot fulfill your order.

Please log into your Walmart account, select Purchase History and find the order you placed with us (Order# 200010xxxxxxx) then scroll to the bottom and press Request Cancellation button, that is how we will immediately receive notification and your card will not be charged.

Thank you for the understanding, we really appreciate it.

IPC Store,
Paul, Customer service team at IPC Store
Toll-Free# 800.676.8680
Jeep Gladiator Another (Hopefully not) too good to be true Walmart deal {filename}

"Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly! Thankfully, I do not have an upper limit on the timeline for this project, and I can wait for the product to be restocked. Just send over the tracking info when you have the time. Looking forward to it!"

But also yea fabtech is trash XD
Sponsored