Sponsored

Any expected changes to the 22 models? I couldn't place a custom order for a 21 :(

ShelbyDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
So I guess I got in late to the game. I had made up my mind and was ready to put in a custom order for a 21 Gladiator. I had been working with my local dealership for a while seeing if I could find one on the lot that met my needs, but nothing ever popped up. So I went in to get the custom job done. As I was sitting there with the rep going through all the options, for some reason it wasn't letting him select the "proximity key" option, which it had let him do it a week ago when I was in there. So he got on the phone with a Chrysler rep, only to be told the custom orders for the 21 models were shut down like a week ago. :(
According to this rep, a custom order for a 22 model can't be put in until mid October, and production won't even start until December.

Kind of a bummer, but I knew it was going to be a wait regardless. My question is, does anyone know if there's going to be any big trim changes or price jumps? These things are already pricy as it is, and I was just adding only a few things to a Sport S.
Sponsored

TNJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
I would refer you to the thread entitled "2022 Rumors" but short answer to your question, we don't know yet. Apparently the Order Banks are open in Canada and the current colors are the same and the models are the same.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Welcome Shelby! There is a 91-page thread of pondering about the 22s over here. It is now where we just hang out and complain while we wait. Consensus is maybe upgraded radios, maybe new colors, maybe some old options are now standard. All speculation.

Best guess is that ordering opens October 6th.

OP
OP
ShelbyDee

ShelbyDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Welcome Shelby! There is a 91-page thread of pondering about the 22s over here. It is now where we just hang out and complain while we wait. Consensus is maybe upgraded radios, maybe new colors, maybe some old options are now standard. All speculation.

Best guess is that ordering opens October 6th.
yeah I just saw that after I made my post lol. Thanks for the reply! I will be anxiously waiting.

Sponsored