rubber_ducky

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Hi all,
I’m in the Boston area and looking to place an order for a JT in a couple of weeks (my tread lightly membership hits its 30 day maturity in the first week of October).

Have any of you NE-based owners or future owners found dealerships that are playing nicely with the tread lightly program? Or preferably, doing better than 1% under invoice?

I don’t think that a trip to NC (tricity) or TN (gupton) is in the cards for me. But I may be able to swing a trip down to PA where there are deals at ~4% below invoice. But if a local dealer can get me in the same ballpark, I’d be happy to spend a little more to save me the trip.

It does seem as though NE dealers are less willing to discount than other parts of the country. Help me out and prove me wrong.
Sponsored

TwelveGaugeSage

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kawasaki Z125, 2016 Yamaha WR250R, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Air Force Contractor
I gave up trying to find one that would even go under MSRP. I'm taking the money and a trip to Tennessee. You would be saving $8-10,000.

Reactions: Mac
OP
OP

rubber_ducky

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I gave up trying to find one that would even go under MSRP. I'm taking the money and a trip to Tennessee. You would be saving $8-10,000.
thanks for your input 12GS. Assuming you’ve already placed your order with Gupton? Did you happen to look into getting your vehicle shipped back here?

RUDAMAN

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Central Jeep and Ram in Raynham was willing to go under invoice for me. However I am considering ordering through Gupton since I am considering a Rubi w a 55k+ sticker price so a few % is worth it. But give them a shot, I bet they can match that 4%!

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
You dont have to wait to order. You can order now since its going to take a couple months for them to build it and get it you. Your tread lightly will be in effect by then.

Sponsored

TwelveGaugeSage

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kawasaki Z125, 2016 Yamaha WR250R, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Air Force Contractor
thanks for your input 12GS. Assuming you’ve already placed your order with Gupton? Did you happen to look into getting your vehicle shipped back here?
I did order from them. I didn't look into shipping, as I have no qualms about driving back from Tennessee. It will give me a chance to visit my mom and sister in Ohio.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
I got a great deal from Bournival in Portsmouth. Didn’t order however…
Sponsored