Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Occupation
Police
Hello all, new to forum.

I sold my wrangler and have everything ready to order 2022 gladiator high altitude. Easy right? Well, not so much. I’ve been having a hard time with the dealerships to get anything off MSRP. Is this just the current state of dealers now with a shortage? Anyone have good luck in the north shore areas of MA recently? I’m trying to get a good deal, but no one seems interested in negotiating at all ( and I’m pre approved With a sizeable down payment).
Any help or referrals would be welcome.
Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Doubtful in MA, I am also on the north shore bought about a year ago in RI.

TwelveGaugeSage

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kawasaki Z125, 2016 Yamaha WR250R, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Air Force Contractor
Good luck. I got my Jeep in Tennessee, like everyone else here, lol.

OP
OP

Viper112

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Occupation
Police
Good luck. I got my Jeep in Tennessee, like everyone else here, lol.
The discount is that significant? Wish I could just order on the phone and not have to go there.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
The discount is that significant? Wish I could just order on the phone and not have to go there.
We are also New England and ordered from @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner for under MSRP. It’s a :30 Uber outside of dulles or DCA then an 8 hour drive home. Happy to help with info.

Sponsored

TwelveGaugeSage

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kawasaki Z125, 2016 Yamaha WR250R, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Air Force Contractor
Just send them your build and they will send you a quote via email. My MSRP was about $61,500 and I paid under $54,000.

OP
OP

Viper112

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Occupation
Police
OP
OP

Viper112

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Occupation
Police
We are also New England and ordered from @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner for under MSRP. It’s a :30 Uber outside of dulles or DCA then an 8 hour drive home. Happy to help with info.
I just reached out but they don’t sell to MA residents apparently.

Snowz

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport , 2016 JKUR ,2017 Ram 3500
Occupation
Lineman
I would check out Bonneville in Manchester NH. Send me a PM if you'd like the name of the salesman we used recently on our rubicon

Sponsored

Avk42088

First Name
Albie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Accountant
I am from mass, I placed my order through McGovern in Newton. Use Josh Vanderweide. I was able to get 1000.00 off msrp. That’s the best I could get without traveling out of state. Most dealers near me lowball on trade ins, and won’t budge on msrp.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello all, new to forum.

I sold my wrangler and have everything ready to order 2022 gladiator high altitude. Easy right? Well, not so much. I’ve been having a hard time with the dealerships to get anything off MSRP. Is this just the current state of dealers now with a shortage? Anyone have good luck in the north shore areas of MA recently? I’m trying to get a good deal, but no one seems interested in negotiating at all ( and I’m pre approved With a sizeable down payment).
I'm in Arlington. I went to Gupton in TN and got 6% under invoice. The flight will be between $100 and $200. Gas will run about $180 back 1100 miles. My price is almost $6000 off MSRP

If that is too Far for you Chapman Motors near Phili is giving 4% off. I would have gone through Chapman (300 miles from Phili to Boston) except I wanted to stop at some Bourbon distilleries with my dad in Louisville on th3e way home.

8 months ago Brigham Gill in Framingham was giving $5500 off on the Jeep I wanted. They are now selling for MSRP.

Lawless in Woburn is adding $2000 ADM.

I just reached out but they don’t sell to MA residents apparently.
Chapman in Phili is only 300 miles and they do sell to Massholes like us. I had a reservation on a Bronco with Tom Borah. He's easy to deal with and I believe he is a site sponsor here.

Do realize that MA makes it difficult too register an out of state car here.

Maybe someone who has bought from Gupton from MA can provide details. I own property in CT so if I have too much trouble I'll register it in CT first to get it titled then register it in MA. Both Gupton and Chapman will send you down the road on a 30 day temp. So you have plenty of time to sort things out.

It could be a hassle. But for almost $6000 savings? I'll take the hassle.

erg801

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I’m in MA and ordered from Chapman a few weeks ago. Very easy to deal with so far.

OP
OP

Viper112

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Occupation
Police
I'm in Arlington. I went to Gupton in TN and got 6% under invoice. The flight will be between $100 and $200. Gas will run about $180 back 1100 miles. My price is almost $6000 off MSRP

If that is too Far for you Chapman Motors near Phili is giving 4% off. I would have gone through Chapman (300 miles from Phili to Boston) except I wanted to stop at some Bourbon distilleries with my dad in Louisville on th3e way home.

8 months ago Brigham Gill in Framingham was giving $5500 off on the Jeep I wanted. They are now selling for MSRP.

Lawless in Woburn is adding $2000 ADM.

Chapman in Phili is only 300 miles and they do sell to Massholes like us. I had a reservation on a Bronco with Tom Borah. He's easy to deal with and I believe he is a site sponsor here.

Do realize that MA makes it difficult too register an out of state car here.

Maybe someone who has bought from Gupton from MA can provide details. I own property in CT so if I have too much trouble I'll register it in CT first to get it titled then register it in MA. Both Gupton and Chapman will send you down the road on a 30 day temp. So you have plenty of time to sort things out.

It could be a hassle. But for almost $6000 savings? I'll take the hassle.
Thansk for this. I’ll check out chapmans.

AP Double

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTM - Sarge Green - MT
Hello all, new to forum.

same story here. I’m in MA, and tried my best to buy a gladiator somewhere nearby. All the 2021 JT’s were overpriced, some of them priced way over MSRP. And I could not find someone to order a 2022 for me much under MSRP. So I turned to this forum, and ordered a 2022 Mojave MT, just the way I want it, from Gupton. The price is terrific, and it’s been cool to deal directly with the man who has his name on the wall of the dealership. No BS, no upsell, no “I need to ask my manager”. Just honesty and expertise, and a great price, from Daniel Gupton himself. So it’s worth it to me to make the trip to Nashville and drive home. I’ve got a great route picked out for my JT’s first voyage, also thanks to the fine people on this forum.
Sponsored