Anyone else have parts on back order?

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Quadratec did it again. They moved the shipping date. Wheels are supposed to ship tomorrow. Shows it'll ship on the 2/19 on their order site until today, 2/18. Now just says out of stock. In a few days it'll tell you to "order now" with a shipping date, then it'll probably change again when that day comes. I'm getting very annoyed about being strung along for almost 2 months. I keep thinking, ok just another couple of weeks, be patient. They should just say "out of stock" instead of saying "order now" and it'll ship xx date. This makes me really think twice about ordering from Quadratec again.
Sponsored

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Quadratec did it again. They moved the shipping date. Wheels are supposed to ship tomorrow. Shows it'll ship on the 2/19 on their order site until today, 2/18. Now just says out of stock. In a few days it'll tell you to "order now" with a shipping date, then it'll probably change again when that day comes. I'm getting very annoyed about being strung along for almost 2 months. I keep thinking, ok just another couple of weeks, be patient. They should just say "out of stock" instead of saying "order now" and it'll ship xx date. This makes me really think twice about ordering from Quadratec again.
I ordered tube doors last month and the site said out of stock until April 17th. They shipped Monday and were set to be delivered tomorrow, but weather problems are pushing it to next week.

These are supply chain problems. I doubt quadratec can do anything about it.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I ordered tube doors last month and the site said out of stock until April 17th. They shipped Monday and were set to be delivered tomorrow, but weather problems are pushing it to next week.

These are supply chain problems. I doubt quadratec can do anything about it.
I get that. My issue is Quadratec should just say temporary out of stock, instead of misleading customers by stating a ship date if you order today and that ship date continue to change once ordered. And the website continue to state a new order now ship date. Compared to other sites that simply state currently out of stock.

In anycase, cancelled my order with quadratec for the fifteen52 HD Analog and ordered an in stock set of Teraflex Nomads with Northridge4x4.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fiat 124 Spider, 2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I got tired of waiting for their black CJ Retro wheels, so I ordered a set in white. No regrets. Love how they turned out.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone else have parts on back order? 3709ACF7-BD1E-4A4D-A704-7E8744BF8A19

Jeep Gladiator Anyone else have parts on back order? 75AF8A5B-B8B5-46DB-8E3B-065EDDC2FE85

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Same here. Quadratec has really dropped the ball here. I have started to order from Northridge4x4 as they seem to have faster shipping times.

Sponsored

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Add Rotopax to the ever lengthening list of back order companies.

Plan wayyyyyyyy ahead.

Steelers11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Ordered KC slimlite leds right from sight few weeks ago. My reserve said ship first week of March. Fingers crossed

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
The supply chain has more than a few broken links. It may take years to fully recover.
As others have said, have patience.
Sponsored