Sponsored

Anyone else struggling working with JCR?

Route53

First Name
ANDREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
I have mostly good experience with them as they have good customer service and responded fast when I purchased a bed rack from them for my Tacoma (JCR and Victory Offroad are "sister" companies). Their site listed it as in-stock, but it took about 6 weeks to ship. It didn't affect me or my plans, however their inventory tracking is lacking on their website. I'd support them again as their product and service was great.
Sponsored

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
I ordered a MOLLE rack for the front of the bed on Aug 17 and just got an email that it shipped.

Wall of Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I've ordered a couple things from them at different times. Generally, in today's world of Amazon 2 day, they feel much slower to ship...but they always are responsive when I reach out to check, and they are upfront on their website (now) that it will take them some time.

Overall, the products themselves are really good, and knowing they are a smaller shop, I don't really have an issue with the delays. Yeah, I wish it came faster, but when I do finally get the product, I'm always happy with it.

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
I ordered a bumper on September 1. The website said to expect it in 8 weeks. I talked to their customer service guy about some questions I had and asked him about delivery while I had him on the line. He said they were promising 8, but he thought 6 was possible. I just got an email saying the order shipped and will be delivered on Monday. Three weeks from order to doorstep. Not bad in my opinion. I now expect to have the bumper before I get the Jeep. I found their customer service people to be responsive both on the phone and by email.
Sponsored