Sponsored

Anyone install Xtrusion overland rack?

Vtac2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT rubicon , 18 GC Trackhawk
I wonder if they will paint/powder the hardware. I'm ready to order. If not I'll send ot out before I install. I'd prefer the hardware black.
I like the contrast of the hardware, but I see where you’re going on hardware. That would look good too.

Just give them a call and ask, as they are very accommodating, that being said, I’m sure they get everything in bulk and it will all be the same. Might have to get them color matched yourself. Good luck.
Sponsored

kbknoll

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator High Altitude 2022
Thanks for the feedback. It looks solid and I love that you can expand in the future. Good looking rig too!
@Vtac2 what height of Xtrusion rack did you go with there? I like the height and might go an inch taller...trying to decide.

Vtac2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT rubicon , 18 GC Trackhawk
Iamstubb and kbknoll Standby by M8’s. I’m away with work, I’ll have measure to confirm height when I get back. Don’t want to steer you wrong.

I like this height, as it is perfect to not see it in the rear view mirror, but still below the roof line.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Iamstubb and kbknoll Standby by M8’s. I’m away with work, I’ll have measure to confirm height when I get back. Don’t want to steer you wrong.

I like this height, as it is perfect to not see it in the rear view mirror, but still below the roof line.
I’m curious on the height also and also how it’s working with the the Bak? I have the Bak X4s and looking for a setup just like yours with the Skykamp mini