Sponsored

Anyone know the overall length bumper to bumper?

Malarkey21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1993 BMW 325is, 2016 Triumph Street Twin
Anyone know the overall length bumper to bumper? curious if it will fit in a standard garage...

I found this quite interesting. When compared to a dodge Dakota, they are very similar. Overall length is very similar so if you are looking at the size in the real world, have a look there. wheel base is slightly longer, With is similar also.

specs for Gladiator.

upload_2019-3-6_10-11-35.png

Specs for Dakota crew cab
upload_2019-3-6_10-12-41.png

upload_2019-3-6_10-13-5.png

Whats also interesting is the track with (with from wheel to wheel) is not far off from a 2018 Ram 1500. about 2 inches each side if my quick math serves me right.

upload_2019-3-6_10-16-25.png

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Hey man I can't see every possible plywood. I ran the simulator the normal 48,000 times just like I'm supposed to. It came back $15 per plywood. My best guesstimate, According to PLYWOOD. We live in a free plywood society. Each person can chose their own plywood. If somebody wants to cut up some apple or orange wood and make some ply and sell it and the rich people will just pay any old price, then of course they all raise the prices out of reach of the rest of us.. According to plywood. I'm sorry to get so worked up about it and I hope I didn't offend anyone. It's just my passion. I really do try to incorporates both apples AND oranges in my plywood estimates. I'll run another calculation in a few months, since pricing really isn't important to anyone anyway.
You have to remember its "Lifestyle" Plywood
Sponsored