Sponsored

Anyone running Rockblox or other mud flaps with aftermarket inner fenders?

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
Planning on adding the American Adventure Labs inner fenders, which requires splitting the stock fender from the black plastic underside. From my initial research it seems like Rockblox mount onto that plastic piece, and Rockblox says on their website that they won't work with split fenders. Has anyone found a workaround with Rockblox and another brand while running a split or aftermarket inner fender? It seems like I have to pick between rubbing under flex with my 37s, or have my 37s kick up rocks and scratch my paint, instead of a solution for both.
Sponsored

Biggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Planning on adding the American Adventure Labs inner fenders, which requires splitting the stock fender from the black plastic underside. From my initial research it seems like Rockblox mount onto that plastic piece, and Rockblox says on their website that they won't work with split fenders. Has anyone found a workaround with Rockblox and another brand while running a split or aftermarket inner fender? It seems like I have to pick between rubbing under flex with my 37s, or have my 37s kick up rocks and scratch my paint, instead of a solution for both.

I would like to know this as well. I posted the same question a couple weeks back but recieved no feedback.

Devildoc85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Gator
Occupation
Firefighter
I allready have the rok blokz I was hoping I would be able to add flat fenders. I havenā€™t found anything yet that will work.

OP
OP
NoDoorsNoProblem

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I allready have the rok blokz I was hoping I would be able to add flat fenders. I havenā€™t found anything yet that will work.
Same here. Iā€™m starting to think I might have to go with protection vs. flex, with mud flaps and fender flare extensions both requiring the inner fenders to work. 0 offset wheels kick up enough crap on regular roads.

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '65 MBZ 220s, '66 Riviera GS, '72 F-250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
resurrecting this thread to see if anyone has come up with a solution for running aftermarket inner front fenders with rokbloks?

Sponsored

OP
OP
NoDoorsNoProblem

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Anyone running Rockblox or other mud flaps with aftermarket inner fenders? 078FF329-556D-430A-9689-2A9011D73C9C

I ended up biting the bullet a while back and just went inner fenders. I prioritized the extra clearance Iā€™d get while wheeling with 37s. No regrets on not having mud flaps. I havenā€™t noticed rocks kicking up and damaging the paint at all, only paint damage I have is trail pin stripes from branches and tight squeezes šŸ™ƒ

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '65 MBZ 220s, '66 Riviera GS, '72 F-250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
078FF329-556D-430A-9689-2A9011D73C9C.jpeg

I ended up biting the bullet a while back and just went inner fenders. I prioritized the extra clearance Iā€™d get while wheeling with 37s. No regrets on not having mud flaps. I havenā€™t noticed rocks kicking up and damaging the paint at all, only paint damage I have is trail pin stripes from branches and tight squeezes šŸ™ƒ
i think I would end up missing mine. I take them off when snow wheeling sometimes, and the amount of mud and crap that builds up on my door handles is insane without them.
Sponsored