Are seat covers worth it?

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
I really wonder why they went with the red on all colors the way they did. Gator gets away with it some due to being brownish, but when I see it on sarge green all I can think is christmas.
Yeah I agree. Would have been nice if you could option in or out of it. At least the dash. Can’t stand the dash.
Sponsored

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
How are you liking the white? I'm probably going to order them for my JL, but I'm thinking about getting dark gray or black for the back of the fronts to hide dirt and scuffs a little better.
I love the white. Honestly I had rarely drive my JT anymore since I have a dedicated K9 vehicle now. I have had it 15 months now and just hit 15,000 miles on it. The seats wipe clean easily and, in my humble opinion, look awesome in contrast to the black interior.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Well with an additional 10% off I took the risk and went with the diver down covers from quadratec. That price, especially when I take into account how pricey even generic ones are was just too good to pass up. Looks wise the tan ones were 90% what I wanted out of the more expensive options. They were also pretty much a rounding error when they were in the cart with new headlights and fog lights from Oracle, lol.
Sponsored