First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave JT
Occupation
Electronics and stuff
I've never been to either but I would be down. Is it better to do morning time before it gets too hot?
1000% unless you like baking. lol
Sponsored

PowersergNY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Appraiser
Back2Jeepin
For sure, we are def getting a few heads interested. Maybe we all should meet up one night to plan something, I know there are a few of us in the Gilbert / QC / S.T.V. and a few on the west and north Phx.

tonywin
Right! getting hot early :(

OP
OP
AzGladius

AzGladius

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave JT
Occupation
Electronics and stuff
Back2Jeepin
For sure, we are def getting a few heads interested. Maybe we all should meet up one night to plan something.
You may be onto something, maybe instead of doing an immediate trail ride, we ride on over to a killer food spot and chill out and chat about where we want to go and make sure nobody is giving off the crazy serial guy vibe. *chicken eye*

PowersergNY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser
AzGladius

Exactly lol, we dont want to end up buried in a ditch somewhere and our rig is missing haha .... that way we meet ea other and brainstorm on what trails everyone wants to do. We need to meet somewhere in the middle .... i'm thinking something off the US 60 by like Superstition springs mall? thats 35-40 mins from me. Anyone have some ideas?

jimboAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
We'd be up for a trail ride this Saturday AM. Would be cool to get a Gladiator group pic. Bulldog Canyon looks like a $6 permit is required but that's fine with me. Four Peaks looks good too. As long as it's not too difficult and not going to damage our new ride we're good with it. I've never been on either of those trails and we're 4 wheel noobs.

p.s. I promise I'm not a serial killer :like:

Sponsored

PowersergNY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser
jimboAZ

lol (serial killer)
I just want to make before we roll that there are no hard or tight spots, some of us are stock. I dont even have extra gas tanks. lol. I am in the middle of what rack i want, saw some that i am interested in but would love to see some in person or to see how functionally they are.

tmgarmon

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Applications Engineer
Signing in from Gilbert, by Higley and Williams Field.
Am a Lifetime Member of the AZVJC, did alot of wheeling with those guys through the 2010's with my old JK. The forum for the group has been down for a while, but the FB group is there.

jimboAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
jimboAZ

lol (serial killer)
I just want to make before we roll that there are no hard or tight spots, some of us are stock. I dont even have extra gas tanks. lol. I am in the middle of what rack i want, saw some that i am interested in but would love to see some in person or to see how functionally they are.
Yeah, same here, also stock. From everything I've read about Four Peaks it's basically a dirt road and any SUV can do it. The downside is it'll probably be crowded. But looks like a good beginner friendly route, about 2.5-3 hrs to go up and down the backside toward Roosevelt lake.

https://www.alltrails.com/explore/trail/us/arizona/four-peaks-road-143-to-route-188

PowersergNY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser
tmgarmon
We can use your expertise.... I would like to get everyone together one evening, just to meet and greet kind of thing. See each other mods, etc. discuss trails.

jimboAZ

I def think this weekend will be slammed everywhere due to the Holiday. But maybe a good time to meet up locally for an hour or so. I have some future mods I want to do, but maybe someone here has it done already and see their pros and cons.

Maybe like Thur or Fri evening? say around 7pm? for like an hr. I been here in AZ for 12 years but havent explored very much, but maybe you guys have.

whats everyone's thoughts?
AzGladius
azmojave
tonywin
Back2Jeepin
Orange01z28

Hope these tag things work ^^^^ LOL

Sponsored

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
tmgarmon
We can use your expertise.... I would like to get everyone together one evening, just to meet and greet kind of thing. See each other mods, etc. discuss trails.

jimboAZ

I def think this weekend will be slammed everywhere due to the Holiday. But maybe a good time to meet up locally for an hour or so. I have some future mods I want to do, but maybe someone here has it done already and see their pros and cons.

Maybe like Thur or Fri evening? say around 7pm? for like an hr. I been here in AZ for 12 years but havent explored very much, but maybe you guys have.

whats everyone's thoughts?
AzGladius
azmojave
tonywin
Back2Jeepin
Orange01z28

Hope these tag things work ^^^^ LOL
@PowersergNY I agree! A get together to meet and check out everyone's Jeeps would be fun before we do any exploring. I'm definitely down for that.

PowersergNY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser
@PowersergNY I agree! A get together to meet and check out everyone's Jeeps would be fun before we do any exploring. I'm definitely down for that.
How do we get everyone on the same page? like day and time?

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
How do we get everyone on the same page? like day and time?
I guess we can all give our general times and availability. Understandable that not everyone can come on a certain day but if we can get a majority.

I'm available evenings after 330-4 but pretty flexible all around. If we can all chime in what works we can figure a date, time, and location.

PowersergNY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser
I guess we can all give our general times and availability. Understandable that not everyone can come on a certain day but if we can get a majority.

I'm available evenings after 330-4 but pretty flexible all around. If we can all chime in what works we can figure a date, time, and location.
same here.... Do you know how to do a poll on this thing? lol

like Thur, Fir or Sat this week to meet up for an hr? and where to meet up? I think all the camping areas and or trails are going to be mobbed. Due to the Holiday. so maybe plan a trip for the following weekend depending on everyone's schedule?

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
same here.... Do you know how to do a poll on this thing? lol

like Thur, Fir or Sat this week to meet up for an hr? and where to meet up? I think all the camping areas and or trails are going to be mobbed. Due to the Holiday. so maybe plan a trip for the following weekend depending on everyone's schedule?
I think a new thread has to be made for a poll lol.I could make one or if you want to that’s cool too!
Sponsored