First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Appraiser
I think a new thread has to be made for a poll lol.I could make one or if you want to that’s cool too!
For sure, take control lol. I dont much about these forums. Just tag everyone from here if you can.
Sponsored

jimboAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Unfortunately I'm very tight on free time so it might be tough to make it to a non-trail get together. But hopefully once everyone does the hard work and gets something planned I can show up and enjoy it! :)

I may still hit Four Peaks just to get out of the house and try something easy. I've haven't even put my Gladiator in 4WD yet :(

PowersergNY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser
Unfortunately I'm very tight on free time so it might be tough to make it to a non-trail get together. But hopefully once everyone does the hard work and gets something planned I can show up and enjoy it! :)

I may still hit Four Peaks just to get out of the house and try something easy. I've haven't even put my Gladiator in 4WD yet :(
same, havent used any of the gears nor i have i had to deflate the tires, so i am new to all this. But we will def keep you posted.

OP
OP
AzGladius

AzGladius

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave JT
Occupation
Electronics and stuff
Hah! I have a few members of a group of Jeep owners beat for once! Usually I'm the garage queen... lol

PowersergNY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser
Hah! I have a few members of a group of Jeep owners beat for once! Usually I'm the garage queen... lol

Thats cool, did you have deflate down? i saw ppl go down to 26-28 psi.
I am the same way, usally in the garage, took a day to make room for her. LOL

Sponsored

Sponsored

tmgarmon

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Applications Engineer
tmgarmon
We can use your expertise.... I would like to get everyone together one evening, just to meet and greet kind of thing. See each other mods, etc. discuss trails.
Expertise???? Cr*p!! I' just an old fart that learns something new everytime I go out!
I'm fighting though issues with this Jeep, see the thread below:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-a-possible-solution.54855/page-2#post-966577

Getting together for some food and BS would be awesome though.......

OP
OP
AzGladius

AzGladius

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave JT
Occupation
Electronics and stuff
Jeep Gladiator Arizona Gladiator Owners Thread a7ezuvun_zps6fcf825d

Jeep Gladiator Arizona Gladiator Owners Thread DSC_0214-1

Hey, hey, hey! I've been around the proverbial block too @PowersergNY! lol

@tmgarmon that is odd with the DW. Have you broken out the pry driver and checked play on BJs, tie rods, and steering links?

Also to answer your question about the Falken Wildpeak AT3, great tires so far. Zero complaints. I am typically a BFG fanboi, but these seem really good.

PowersergNY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser
Expertise???? Cr*p!! I' just an old fart that learns something new everytime I go out!
I'm fighting though issues with this Jeep, see the thread below:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-a-possible-solution.54855/page-2#post-966577

Getting together for some food and BS would be awesome though.......
ok, ok, lol, i am the noob here, haha. lets definitely do a quick met up, nothing crazy. This way everyone can say what they want to do and any any feedback will be great, like me.... im stock, so i am not gonna try rock crawling nor am i looking to scratch my sh*t up LOL, only had it for a month now. I am down for some trails and some cool camp sites by water in the near future. That way way maybe you experience guys will know more then us noobs.

PowersergNY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser

Hey, hey, hey! I've been around the proverbial block too @PowersergNY! lol

@tmgarmon that is odd with the DW. Have you broken out the pry driver and checked play on BJs, tie rods, and steering links?

Also to answer your question about the Falken Wildpeak AT3, great tires so far. Zero complaints. I am typically a BFG fanboi, but these seem really good.
Trust me, I believe you. I super new to the jeep world, so I will meet all skill levels by joining Jeep groups and forums.

OP
OP
AzGladius

AzGladius

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave JT
Occupation
Electronics and stuff
Trust me, I believe you. I super new to the jeep world, so I will meet all skill levels by joining Jeep groups and forums.
Perfect, let's go scratch up your Jeep and change that. 😁
Sponsored