Sponsored

Aux switches not working

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
FWIW, attached is factory wiring diagram for the AUX (Upfitter) switches.

I would start with fuse F98 that goes to the interior switch panel.
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP

gunguy1972

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
That fuse was good as well. Talking about a brain teaser

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I would let a dealer work it on a warranty claim then. Might have a component failure issue.

JohanShack

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Legal Support
That fuse was good as well. Talking about a brain teaser
Any solution yet. I just ran into the same issue. y AUX switches were working, I did a quick fit and everything still worked including new lights. Used them for a couple days ad then a few weeks later went to use them and realized the Aux switches are not working. All fuses are good, relays are seated...but the actual aux switch panel has no power so I may need to take it in and have the dealership troubleshoot it. Of course I'm considering disconnecting my lights just so they realize my connections are not why the aux switch has no power...
Would love to hear if you got it resolved.

OP
OP

gunguy1972

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Any solution yet. I just ran into the same issue. y AUX switches were working, I did a quick fit and everything still worked including new lights. Used them for a couple days ad then a few weeks later went to use them and realized the Aux switches are not working. All fuses are good, relays are seated...but the actual aux switch panel has no power so I may need to take it in and have the dealership troubleshoot it. Of course I'm considering disconnecting my lights just so they realize my connections are not why the aux switch has no power...
Would love to hear if you got it resolved.
So I took it in and they ran an update and it cleared the issue. I asked what caused it and they dont know but an update was needed and it cleared it no problems since. Except the scratch on the door while it was there

Sponsored

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
So I took it in and they ran an update and it cleared the issue. I asked what caused it and they dont know but an update was needed and it cleared it no problems since. Except the scratch on the door while it was there
Thanks for fixing my problem, but don't scratch my truck. Hopefully they're taking care of that too.

FrankW GOBI

First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Self-Employed
Having the same issue. One day the worked the next day they didn’t. Then they started working again. Some switches work and others don’t at the same also.
Sponsored