Sponsored

shockerracing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 @MojitoJeep JL & 2020 @NeonGladiatorJT
I wanted to share my newest install video for the AWE Exhaust that was just released for the Gladiator. I’ve had it on for about a week, and I’ve been thoroughly impressed. The system sounds just right, there’s enough of a growl from the system inside the cab that I know it’s there without driving you crazy with drone. And from the exterior the tone sounds great. Check it out, I show off both their Trail Edition high clearance exhaust and the Tread Edition with a 5” side exit tip. Let me know if you have any questions about the install!
Sponsored

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Nice job on the video showing all the details of both the removal of the stock system & how the new one goes in. The big brown truck is delivering the AWE Trail Edition system today for my new Mojave! :like:

OP
OP
shockerracing

shockerracing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Nice job on the video showing all the details of both the removal of the stock system & how the new one goes in. The big brown truck is delivering the AWE Trail Edition system today for my new Mojave! :like:
That’s awesome! You’re gonna love it.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
They sound so good

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
Solid video, I've had several people mention seeing it in my direct communications on IG. ;)

yngvepau

First Name
Yngve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Pilot
Did you notice any increase in MPG's

Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
Did you notice any increase in MPG's
There is funny thing that we notice being in the industry - when things sound better, we want to hear them more... that means more liberal application of the gas eater pedal. ;)

OP
OP
shockerracing

shockerracing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
There is funny thing that we notice being in the industry - when things sound better, we want to hear them more... that means more liberal application of the gas eater pedal. ;)
This is 100% true! I’ve been driving around in manual mode shifting the gears myself! I love downshifting and hearing the growl!

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Have had the AWE Trail Edition system installed on my Mojave for two weeks & around 750 miles so far, and couldn't be happier. It's just the sound I was looking for, and the tone is getting even better as the miles go by!:like:

It did require a little "super customizing" to the driver side rear RokBlokz mount bracket for clearance, which I expected thanks to Kurt P's installation review video on another thread.

All in all, not a big deal. Just took a little extra time, and a little creative hacksaw action in the vise. Attached are a few pix of the trim job for clearance, Clarence. ;)

P1011509.JPG

P1011522.JPG

P1011519.JPG