Sponsored

Awe exhaust

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Oh she’s loud for sure but it’s more refined than when the AWE system was brand spanking new. Maybe I’ve just gotten used to it but it seems like it’s gotten a little easier to “tiptoe” and keep it quiet when necessary. Gotta love the way it sings when the driving gets spirited, though.
Agree that the loudness is controllable. Quiet when you baby the pedal and freak the living daylights out of bikers and pedestrians when needed😀
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: Tim

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
Oh she’s loud for sure but it’s more refined than when the AWE system was brand spanking new. Maybe I’ve just gotten used to it but it seems like it’s gotten a little easier to “tiptoe” and keep it quiet when necessary. Gotta love the way it sings when the driving gets spirited, though.
It is probably not you, the system will mellow out a bit once the break-in period has elapsed, so that is likely what you are experiencing. 👍

Reactions: Tim

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
It is probably not you, the system will mellow out a bit once the break-in period has elapsed, so that is likely what you are experiencing. 👍
What is the break in period? I only ask as where some might be curious.

I installed mine about 6 weeks ago, no complaints, love it.

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
What is the break in period? I only ask as where some might be curious.

I installed mine about 6 weeks ago, no complaints, love it.
Glad you are loving it!

Break-in period is approximately 1000 miles where the system can go through multiple heat cycles.

Arisdocjk

First Name
Aris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Optometrist
I would love to purchase the AWE exhaust, just concerned it may be too loud for the family. Is there any way to return for a refund if too loud? Any type of trial period like the kind that Dynomax has?

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I would love to purchase the AWE exhaust, just concerned it may be too loud for the family. Is there any way to return for a refund if too loud? Any type of trial period like the kind that Dynomax has?
I have the trail exhaust (high clearance) with the AWE loop delete.

Not a single comment or complaint from the wife of kids here.........so do it, do it now! LOL

Miami

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic
About 20k miles with my AWE dual tread version and never had a complaint from wife, kids, or dogs...windows up or down or doors off.

I use my remote start way more than I need to just so I can listen to her start up...that mellow growl still puts a stupid grin on my face every time.

It could be my imagination but my butt-dyno tells me I've got a little more pep when I've gotten on it to pass 18-wheelers on the 2 lane highway I commute on to work. Definitely saw I bit of an increase in milage once I got myself to stop flooring it all the time...

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
We do have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, so you can return it within that time period (there is a restocking fee for a return of this nature). I will say that the only restriction is that you contact us while it is still installed on your vehicle so that we have a chance to trouble shoot and ensure there is nothing else at play causing your dissatisfaction before you return.

If memory serves on our shop JT the tires were louder than the exhaust at crusing speeds.

I have the trail exhaust (high clearance) with the AWE loop delete.

Not a single comment or complaint from the wife of kids here.........so do it, do it now! LOL
Heck yeah! Glad you (and the kids) are loving it :fist bump:

About 20k miles with my AWE dual tread version and never had a complaint from wife, kids, or dogs...windows up or down or doors off.

I use my remote start way more than I need to just so I can listen to her start up...that mellow growl still puts a stupid grin on my face every time.

It could be my imagination but my butt-dyno tells me I've got a little more pep when I've gotten on it to pass 18-wheelers on the 2 lane highway I commute on to work. Definitely saw I bit of an increase in milage once I got myself to stop flooring it all the time...
Extra points for dog-approval! :rock:

Last edited:

GobiGuy

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Widow
I’ve only had my Gladiator for about a month. I will definitely be installing the AWE Trail exhaust on it very soon! I installed an AWE exhaust on a turbo-charged inline 6 BMW that I used to own and it sounded amazing! I couldn’t have been happier with the build quality and sound of that exhaust. I have no reason to believe that it will be any different with this one. I was very excited to see that they offer systems for the JT.

Sponsored

1550jrit

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Solver of Problems
Vehicle Showcase
I've got an AEV 2" lift on my Mojave. Just curious if I need the to order the loop delete with the trail exhaust kit or not? Any feedback I from those who have AWE exhaust is appreciated!

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Do you have an actual lift or spacers? I have the 2” AEV spacers on my Rubicon and the loop delete was not needed.

1550jrit

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Solver of Problems
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve got AEV spacers so that answers my question, much appreciated!
Sponsored