Sponsored

Back in a Gladiator!

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I think I remember your post about getting the Ram and leaving us. Welcome back.
Sponsored

OP
OP

AdrianVall

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Adrian, Is your Gladiator lifted and what size tires and rims are you using? You've got exactly what I want.
All stock my friend! The Mojave comes with a slight factory lift over sport/overland trims. Similar to the Rubicon. Difference is the Mojave is slightly higher in the front over the Rubicon.

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
All stock my friend! The Mojave comes with a slight factory lift over sport/overland trims. Similar to the Rubicon. Difference is the Mojave is slightly higher in the front over the Rubicon.
It looks great. Thanks much for the info. I've 95% convinced myself I want the Mopar 2" lift and slightly larger wheels with 35s. But your look is great so now I've got the 5% on staying stock for a while.

SquirrelNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Three tall kids, with two who just left booster seats by growing rapidly towards their older sibling. We use our softtopper like a minivan. 3 4hr each way trips, two little league bags all week long, and still room for our Newfie when packed. If it wasn’t for the softopper, we would have to take Moms SUV everywhere.
welcome back!
Got some pictures of that softtopper? Thinking of going that route for our family (3 kids in car seats + a 50lb dog)

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
Got some pictures of that softtopper? Thinking of going that route for our family (3 kids in car seats + a 50lb dog)
Sure do. The easiest way is to point you to the IG in my signature! Let me know if you need more.

Warman

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2011King Ranch F-350 for 2020 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate
Get a hard folding cover, I have an undercover flex... also have 3 kids. The cover keeps the bed dry and it can be a big trunk when you need it. Locks with the tailgate and has a hold open feature... just my .02 but has been very useful to me.
I have the same cover and love it. I treat mine as a locking trunk as well, particularly when I’m running sans doors and top.
Sponsored