Backup Camera Pink?

MattBrinks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2015 Wrangler Willy's Wheeler
Has anyone had their backup camera suddenly start having a pink/purple tint? It just started today for me, has been persisting between starts.
Jeep Gladiator Backup Camera Pink? 19FA135C-0796-4DF5-987E-3F7EF771BBD3
Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
You ever get a resolution on this one? Having the same issue as of today but mine is the 5" radio. Probably taking it in for the recall parts in the next few weeks but curious if it was a new part or something I can do myself.

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Had that on my Ram1500 (same camera I believe) which ultimately led to it flaking out totally and having to be replaced. I was able to remove it via access panel in tailgate, dried/cleaned connections with compressed air and reconnected. Worked for a while, but ultimately dealer replaced it.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
You ever get a resolution on this one? Having the same issue as of today but mine is the 5" radio. Probably taking it in for the recall parts in the next few weeks but curious if it was a new part or something I can do myself.
Sounds frustrating, LostWoods. Let us know how your dealer visit goes and if you need further assistance, send us a private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored