bad liner not available

Thatrabbitfoot

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Is the spray in bed liner not available for order? or is it just delaying orders? if so by how long
Sponsored

lukem80

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
depends on when its ordered if its available or not. some custom orders/colors for some weird reason require it??? one month it wasn't available at all and the next month you can... and I honestly think it can delay your order up to 3-5 weeks. speculation on 'JB' status is that there is a bunch of gladiators in a warehouse waiting on bed liners to be installed. they wait probably until they have enough to justify costs and do them all at once. I would've passed on this option if I knew ahead of time it was like this. my local option is $5-20 more and has a 1 day turn around

swampy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Willys Wheeler Wrangler, JT Sport S ordered
depends on when its ordered if its available or not. some custom orders/colors for some weird reason require it??? one month it wasn't available at all and the next month you can... and I honestly think it can delay your order up to 3-5 weeks. speculation on 'JB' status is that there is a bunch of gladiators in a warehouse waiting on bed liners to be installed. they wait probably until they have enough to justify costs and do them all at once. I would've passed on this option if I knew ahead of time it was like this. my local option is $5-20 more and has a 1 day turn around
Strangely it didn’t stall my order from July, I don’t think. It moved through that phase pretty fast and has shipped now.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
And if you are financing the vehicle it is more than that.

Adding some options to the original purchase price makes sense in some cases. In others not so much. There is nothing significantly better(or worse) about oem spray in liner. Pay cash.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
And if you are financing the vehicle it is more than that.

Adding some options to the original purchase price makes sense in some cases. In others not so much. There is nothing significantly better(or worse) about oem spray in liner. Pay cash.
Actually there is a significant difference.

The factory liner is significantly thinner and has a 3 year warranty.
Companies like Linex offer a lifetime warranty, are thicker for the same money.

If it wasn’t forced on my order I would not have it done at the factory..

This has been discussed here in detail.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Actually there is a significant difference.

The factory liner is significantly thinner and has a 3 year warranty.
Companies like Linex offer a lifetime warranty, are thicker for the same money.

If it wasn’t forced on my order I would not have it done at the factory..

This has been discussed here in detail.
Ah, well all the more reason not to buy it.
Sponsored