GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know the size of the bolt that is needed for the second hole on the badge glow Aux panel? Its the bolt right next to the battery on the fender. I cannot find my instructions anymore which stated the size and I need to grab a bolt. help appreciated.
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know the size of the bolt that is needed for the second hole on the badge glow Aux panel? Its the bolt right next to the battery on the fender. I cannot find my instructions anymore which stated the size and I need to grab a bolt. help appreciated.
I think it is a M6. Remove the other one and take it with you to the dealer or the hardware store.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t remember the exact size, but I do know the size they say in the instructions is wrong. I ended up having to go through my stash to find one the right size.

OP
OP
GlacierGladiator

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t remember the exact size, but I do know the size they say in the instructions is wrong. I ended up having to go through my stash to find one the right size.
Thanks! I just pulled the bolt and will take it with me.

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Is there anything we need to do to ensure a good ground connection? Will the bottom of the PCB make sufficient contact with the chassis? My concern is that the bare metal is slightly recessed due to the thickness of the paint and the forward hole has no bare metal exposed at all.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GlacierGladiator

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Is there anything we need to do to ensure a good ground connection? Will the bottom of the PCB make sufficient contact with the chassis? My concern is that the bare metal is slightly recessed due to the thickness of the paint and the forward hole has no bare metal exposed at all.
I dont thinks so. I have had only the 1 bolt in mine for 5 months now with no issues. I'm just finally adding the other bolt cause I'm stuck at home bored lol.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing that I know of. I hooked up the ground for my rear bumper lights to the board and it works perfect. I did nothing tot he board or truck other than bolt it on and hookup the power wires.

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR

WhippetTaxi

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 410, 2011 BMW 1M, 2001 F250
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a Badge Glow aux panel this week and they were kind enough to include an extra mounting bolt. Then I realized that a Gobi bolt and a black bolt didn't look quite right. So, here is the fastener information for anyone else who may need it. Package of four at your local auto parts is around $3.99.

Jeep Gladiator Badge glow simple aux bolt size IMG_4604.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Badge glow simple aux bolt size IMG_4606.JPG
Sponsored